Has anyone tried the ductal plugs to treat dry eye?
I have recently been diagnosed with Sjogren's syndrome based on an eye exam which showed dry eye and symptoms of dry mouth. Also, I have had swollen salivary glands in the roof of my mouth. My opthamologist is suggesting plugs for my tear ducts. I have had limited success with multiple lubricating eye drops. I am wondering if anyone had tried this, and did it work?
Wow....I have those and ive never heard anyone else ever talk about them....They do the trick to a point. They deff make things a little better.

From what ive gathered we have lost the film that protects the eye and helps hold the tears in the eye.

I have been thru so much with this. They had me on a med called Exovac and that seemed to work great.

But really there is no cure and it will get to other parts of your body at some point. My dry eyes are from Lymes disease and my joints make no  lubricating substance that they should.