Autoimmune Disorders Community
Hashimoto

Hashimoto

I am suffering from Hashimotos disease and lately by changing my diet eating more fiber foods to lower my cholesterol  i have been suffering syptoms (symptoms) as if i am not taking euthyrox at all.what should i do because i have seen that a lot of foods that lower cholesterol harm my absorbtion of my medication for my Hashimoto disease.Thank you in advance.Ariana 48.
First go to your doctor and see if you can take your medication at night before bedtime, 2 hours after your last meal. I Dont know if you are taking your meds with your meals as this can affect it. Look up the foods that you should avoid with Hashimotos disease. A good source of food you can take for cholesterol is physillium  husks mixed with juice in the morning. Make sure you take a good multi vitamin and mineral tablet. Hope this helps.