Autoimmune Disorders Community
Health Issues!! HELP!!

Health Issues!! HELP!!

So on February sixteenth of 2012 I have had weird medical issues happening to me! It has come in between my job and my life!!! I now stay at home and only work a few hours a week. I cannot go into a grocery store or even to my son's tball games!!t  I am not depressed but the idea of getting depressed does cross my mind here lately.
First symptom: had a flash of light enter my eye at work. My right eye felt like it was going to pop out of my head. I did not have twitches, but muscle spasms behind the right eye. This freaked me out. The next day it did not improve and actually moved to the other eye. A few days later the left side of my face was "droopy" looking and I realized the visually my left eye was a tad blurry and was noticably pokking out of my head a little more than the right.
I went to the eye doctor and he said I had uvietus and put my on a steroid drop that I just came off of a few days ago. My cheek then started to spasm. I had extreme pressure like pains in my temples and left side of my head. Driving in the car is unbearable and so was being outside.
I saw the neuro and he scheduled me for an MRI...thinking it could be MS. The MRI can back neg. I then had blood work done...nothing. I saw my reg family practitioner...nothing. I have been to the ER three times...two cat scans also and nothing. UGH. The weird thing is that the symptoms will come and go and never effect me at the same time. My jaw muscles ached so bad one night that I couldnt eat or talk. And I became SO light sensitive that I have to wear sunglasses inside. I also got very dizzy and started amytriptiline but came off of it quickly due to side effects.
I also had an episode where I went into the grocery store and I had to run out of the store due to the lights I guess. I had wide eyes and my body shook horribly. I constantly have the urge to stare.
Okay..it has now been two months...I am still light sensitive but not as bad. I cannot go into store. It hurts horribly to look up without moving my head. I AM GOING CRAZY!!!
The only other thing that has happened is that other muscles in my body spasm constantly when I am sitting still. Another weird thing was thaat when the eye dr put dialating drops in my eyes I had to lay down...felt like I was going to pass out.
PLEASE someone help me figure this out..I am 25 yrs old and have only had two previous health issues..when  I had my son I had a Csection and I could not urinate for three years without a catheter...also they thought I had IBS a few years ago but was never properly diagnosed and take BENTYL 5MG PRN
Sorry if this seems like Im rambling...please please help
it sound like allot of doctors tests and going to allot of different docs for second opinions symptoms are to varied to guess light could be hypersensitivity i have that and tinted glasses taste smell ears the works on me also dont like crowds you need blood all tests on blood tests for clots neurologist allergy's tests and lots of others
Thanks for replying. Im not sure what tests to do next. I have seen a couple neuros now and I guess they want to do a spinal tap. Im just so nervous to do something like this when we have no idea what could be causing this...ya know? What is hypersensitivity?