Heavy legs and arms
Actually, I don't know if it's the Sjogren's or the MCTD or the Hashi's but I have been feeling kind of strange the last couple of days.  Legs are feeling really heavy and achy, so are my arms. I keep getting random little headaches.  By random I mean one spot, then another.  They usually only last for a few minutes, and aren't particularly painful, more annoying than anything.  And this afternoon I started to feel lightheaded and a little spacey.  Lasted for a little while and went away.  Crazy stuff.  Any of this sound familiar to anyone?
Is certainly does!  It will last a few days then go away.  It does seem to coinside w/ a flare.  I started taking magnesium (inspite of the diarhhea) and that has helped w/ the muscle twitches that was a nusance.  

Heavy arms & legs, achy all over.  I don't know what to blame it on either.  I was thinking all of that is chronic fatigue, but maybe it is lupus.  

Have you been dx w/ sjogren's, MCTD and hashi?
Yes, been diagnosed with all three.  I seem to have a thing for the number 3.  I had three surgeries at one time in March.  I'm so tired of all this. Although that isn't going to make one tiny bit of difference, lol.  Just gotta suck it up and deal with it.
Cant help you ....
but I have Hashi's and maybe MCTD and my arms and legs have bad muscle aches which can feel heavy. Mine feel tight even though a neurologist made sure they weren't tight, and I have no inflammation. So I guess its MCTD because I have RNP antibodies.
I'll tell you one thing
It *****,
But gotta suck it up
I'm new to this , what are you taking that helps and how are your thyroid labs.
Tom