Help for a 21 year old female
For the past 3 years I have been getting progressively worse. It began with muscle pain that quickly spread to all the muscles and joints in my body. My current symptoms are: joint and muscle pain, joint stiffness, muscle weakness, joint and muscle swelling (very bad), cold hands and feet that turn purple and blue when in a lot of pain, decreased mobility, fatigue. My family has a history of Lupus and Rheumatoid Arthritis.

Until currently I have not tested positive for anything. However, at my last physical 6 days ago I had a blood test that showed the following:
   Immunology:
          ANA by IFA, IgG            <1:40
         Anti-Nuclear Ab (Ana)     Detected*A
I was asked by the nursing staff if I had RA or some other autoimmune disease, I have another doctors appointment on Monday.

My question is is the presence of the Anti-Nuclear Antibodies means anything with my current condition? My joints are become very painful. Your help would be greatly appreciated.
I am a 21 year old Hispanic female with a history of lupus in her family.
with your history of lupus and the now raised ana suggest a auto immune disorder and i would say lupus or RA plus you talk about cold hands and feet turning different colour this could be raynards syndrome often seen in lupus i have this but it can also be a completely separate condition it effects the blood vessals in the hands they contract and cause pain and colour changes in the skin i get it in my feet and lips too. I guess by now you have been to the dr today and hopefully got some better info. good luck