Hives when I get cold???Is it realted to Autom Immune disease
I started getting hives 4 years ago but only when I get cold.  I cannot go outside in cold weather and sometimes air conditioning will cause this.  My doctor said it may be Raynaud's syndrome.  I also have very cold hands and feet and they turn white but never blue.  Sometimes my hands and feet look purple though.  Please help me with any advice
Raynaud's is when your fingers turn white when you are cold.  It is no necessary for them to turn blue.  Sometimes people w/ fibromyalgia or lupus develope Raynaud's and hives.  But people w/ allergies do also.
Thanks for clearing that up because I was under the assumption that they had to turn blue too.  The closest my hands get to blue is the deep purple color that they turn.  I have had many symptoms over the years but this year I have been ill for 7 months.  Leg weakness, muscle twitching in legs, episcleritis in both eyes as of today (this is the third time in my right eye first time in left), severe vertigo, and extreme fatigue, loss of my monthly cycle, and 2 abnormal heart sounds.  I am in search of what if anything is causing all of this.......thanks for your reply!
What is episcleritis?

I would like to help you figure all of this out.
Episcleritis is inflammation on the white  part of your eye and scleritis is a deeper inflammation.   I have apparently had both or the "specialist" has misdiagnosed me.  I went back to my pcp yesterday because I have also stopped my monthly so they are testing many more things....i told her that I did not want to keep taking steroids(the eye md keeps giving since april) and she agreed.  She said whatever is attacking my is also attacking my entire body(including my heart).  So she said unless I am having pain or sight is compromised and if I choce not to take steroids then that was fine. I am lucky I have a great PCP...just wish i could find other great doctors to help her out....hope this helps some!  Take care!