I have an auto-immune dissorder and my daughter has mrsa
doctors are trying to diagnose and treat the symptoms of lupus, with a positive ANA test, swelling that only response to high doses of steriods and those cause horrible side effects.  I hurt all over all the time, sometimes so bad I can only get relief when I'm asleep.  have fine tremors and memory issues, my entire body is swollen, I'm taking so many medications to lower this overactive immune system that now the doctors warn me about being around sick people.
My daughter is 22 just found out 5 months ago she has mrsa and is now 3 months pregnant.  worried about her and the baby.  she doesn't live with us but i see her about once a week.  we always hug and kiss hello and good bye.  I should probably tell my doctors, but I guess I'm affraid they'll say I cannot do that anymore.  
questions are:
does anyone know anything I could do to feel normal again?
How long do flare ups usually last?  this has been going on for 6 months.  Its affecting my work and homelife.  Its almost impossible to get thru a full day at work.
does anyone know how much risk my daughter and her baby might be in having mrsa?
does anyone know whither I would be also at higher risk being close to my daughter?  And is it more likely only when I'm having a flare up?

I'm sorry to hear about your health problems. I would think that if your daughter has MRSA, then it would be a good idea to stay away from her, until her infection is cleared up.

the only way you could get mrsa, would be from direct contact with open wounds or sores on her, sleeping together closely or on sheets she slept in, using her towels or handtowel that have not been bleached in hot water,etc.  My teenage son lives with me, have had,(carry) mrsa for years and he has had no problem.  Tell her to wash all sheets, pillow cases,towels,and any clothing directly exposed to open sores in bleach and hot water.  Also, using a wash containing 1 quart of warm water, 2 tblsp of bleach, and 2 tblsps of salt to wash any active mrsa helps and is useful to clean with around house. Bleach kills live mrsa on contact.  I have excellent results in controlling mine with iodized silver, which is simply tiny silver particles suspended in water. Any type of silver kills mrsa naturally especially when taken with garlic and all the fresh garlic you can eat.  good luck and hope this helps. I would think during an actual flare-up you would definitely be more vulnerable if she has active mrsa at the same time.
I've read your problem that was posted about a year ago i hope everything is well know if not please listen.
take 2000 mg of turmeric pills every day. you can buy it from every herbal store also drink 10 ml of colloidal silver water every day.
this exact process for your girl for her MRSA.
I'm sure these will take car of every thing.i know it from personal experience.
if you need to know more contact me
wish you the best of lucks