Autoimmune Disorders Community
I have been sick for months now.......

I have been sick for months now.......

and the Dr keep telling that " Your just anemic". Well they test me again when I tell them that I am really cold all the time and that I can't even stay up in the evenings. That test came back OK. They said it wasn't low as it had been and I shouldn't be feeling this bad. My Dr thinks it might me Lymes disease. In the mean time while I'm waiting for the test to come back the feeling of always being cold is getting worse. I mean so worse that it hurts, also so has the tiredness. Anyone have any ideas. Oh since the begining of the summer I have lose 45 pounds, and I do have a lot of joint pain.
Have they checked your blood pressure it may be low that would be the reason for the coldness fatigue and even the joint pain and feeling like **** all the time could cause the weight loss and you may be depressed a bit due to all the other symptoms.  
Yes. Everytime I go in they check that.
Have they tested you for lupus?  I have been dealing with joint pain, swelling of hands, feet and ankles, fatigue, rashes, etc for years now.  I can't get a firm diagnosis.  It has gone from Scleroderma to lupus to rheumatoid arthritis to depression and then full circle again.  I would suggest you see a rheumatologist and request a full work up for auto-immune diseases.  Anemia can be a symptom of chronic illness.
Good luck.
No, the only thing I have been tested for is Lyme's and Mono, and I still haven't gotten the results back yet.
I had to go through 2 doctors just to find out what was going on with me. Why dont you think about changing your doctor and he can get the blood tests that you took and give you more if he thinks he has to, its time you find out whats going on and be treated for whatever it is. Sometimes a million things run through our minds and we suspect everything. Put your mind at ease and find a doctor you can be comfortable with. Keep me posted. Honeyann
You might have celiac disease prettygirl.  Celiac can cause the type of symptoms you describe, and many others.  People with celiac often have damaged small intestine linings, and can't absorb nutrients properly.  Some of them lose weight, many of them are vitamin deficient.  Neuropathy and joint pain can happen too, and feeling tired and "out of it".
I have already been tested for that H-pylory, Crohns, and a few other things. They said IBS. I say BS. LOL.