IC and other autoimmune deficiencies
I have a diagnosis of interstitial cystitis and Raynauld's syndrome.  This year the Raynauld's has been the worst I've experienced, are there treatment options for this condition. I suffer with chronic pain 24/7, chronic fatigue, severe lack of energy, and I feel cold all the time. I also have days where my entire body hurts, like when you are first getting the flu and someone just tapping or a lite poke feels like you have been punched - I am not sure what this is caused from. With having 2 autoimmune related disorders, should I be tested for any other conditions?  If so, what tests would you recommend?

Thanks for your help.
Hi imspoiled.
Welcome to the forum.

While there's very little in means of effective "medical" treatments available
for your 2 conditions, pursuing your current condition with standard tests is unlikely to yield any useful results.

Constriction of the capillaries and vessels of your extremities when exposed to cold is termed Rhaynaud's Syndrome. Exercise, capsaicin creams, spicy food intake (if you can tolerate it!), ginger, quality fish oil supplementation, plenty of fresh vegetables and fruits, all help.
Avoid smoking, alcohol and ...cold -lol!

For IC, try an anti-candida diet along with an alkaline diet.
hard to do, yes, but the pay-off will justify the sacrifice.

Also look into underlying undetected infections that may be linked to your condition(s). Not easy to dx, but once diagnosed, they are treatable!
Dr. Nicolson is an expert in this area and is here until Dec.6 to answer questions. You may also visit his website for more details.
Just do a search.

Take care.
Niko