Internal tremor - shaking inside ?
I have had a shaky feeling on the inside for about 3 months now.  It started off as every now and then but for the last month it is all the time 24/7.  It is really taking a toll on my life.  It is so bad it wakes me up and prevents me from falling asleep. I have had thyroid, hormones, mri, ct scan and many other tests.  The only test that came back questionable was my ANA, it is positive, speckled pattern.  My RA factor was negative.  I have no diagnosis as of yet.  I do have Epstein Barr virus too.  Just want to hear peoples opinions on this internal tremor thing.  Anyone have it and what is your diagnosis?  Thank you
I don't know what your shaky feeling could be. But I know the EBV can do bad things to your body. I've had "active recurrent mono" for nearly five months now. I've had so many symptoms and everything is blamed on the mono.

Good luck to you!
Do you take any medications shirl000?  I have Behcet's and take quite a few meds.  I have had the internal shakes on and off for years, sometimes daily for a month at a time.  I also get visible shake but only slight and only once where other people could see it going on.

I don't know if my shakes are due to meds or just part of the disease.  So many effects of the disease and so little knowledge about it.

I hope someone can advise you a little better,  I feel for you, 24/7 must be wearing for you.

All the best.
Thanks for the reply.  I don't take anything right now, just Nexium for my stomach problems.  I don't have a diagnosis yet,  Do you have a diagnosis? It is sooo wearing on me.  :)
I don’t know if my ‘shakes’ are due to Behcet’s disease or to the drugs I take (10 or more daily).

Here is some info. about TREMORS:  (more info. with SYMPTOMS / CAUSES / DIAGNOSES / TREATMENT etc.)  http://www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk/articles/article.aspx?articleId=375
We all experience a very fine tremor all the time we are awake as our body goes about its daily functions. This will be the slight tremor you see when you put out your hands for example. It is known as physiological tremor and is normal.
From time to time, this everyday level of tremor can increase so that it becomes more noticeable. Occasional noticeable tremor is common in people of all ages, and very common in older people, and does not necessarily mean that you have any sort of medical condition. It can be caused by tiredness, stress, anxiety, or anger. A raised level of adrenalin in your body, which can happen when you become excited or angry, can often cause a noticeable tremor.
Essential tremor is where the normal trembling of your muscles is regularly exaggerated so that it becomes frequently noticeable. The tremor may be so exaggerated that it becomes difficult for you to do normal activities. Essential tremor is made worse by the same factors that exaggerate normal tremor, such as when you are stressed, anxious, or angry, or if you do strenuous activity, drink caffeine or take some prescribed medicine.
Essential tremor is most likely to affect your arms and hands, but it can affect your face and upper body, and sometimes your voice. It will generally get worse when you try to do simple tasks such as drinking a glass of water, tying your shoelaces, or writing. Essential tremor is usually not present when you are resting or moving.
Essential tremor affects about 1 in 250 people and affects men and women equally. It can affect people of any age, but it gets more common with age and is most likely to start after you reach 45. Nearly 5% of the elderly will develop essential tremor. If essential tremor occurs in more than one member of a family, it is sometimes called familial tremor.

Thanks for the info.  I just think my symptoms sound a little different.  I have no visible tremor at all.  What I feel is only on the inside.  I think that's why I have a hard time discribing it to doctors.  It's like I'm shaking internaly.  It's weird and very uncomfortable.
dmn
i know what you mean. i dont get them very offen but i too have them. sometimes it happens when i eat too much sugar, or if i get really tired. sometimes they just happen. im sorry i have no answers for you but at least you know someone who feels the way you do:) hope you find the problem. keep me posted.
Wow!  I've got that too!  For me it's diagnosed as muscle spasms- they are visisble and can't usually be felt from the outside, it's mostly in hip and groin area, sometimes down thigh. I used to take skelaxin, and now i'm on flexiril, both worked. I also get it in my bowels (which was very hard to pinpoint because they area actually changes sometimes.  I have IBS and endometriosis, so some people think that contributes.  For the bowel problems I take amitriptyline and a great small bowel relaxer-hyoscycamine.

It's sooo disturbing though and used to always keep me up at night.  but the drugs help a lot!  You should definitely make sure you're being followed by neurology though, have they done brain imaging to look for MS?
Thanks for the reply. They did do an MRI and it came back fine.  It's so strange, like a vibration but on the inside.  
Possibly your doc could prescibe Baclofen.

Have you experienced any muscle weakness or inflammation?

I had the same thing--like leaning against a generator and getting vibrated but no one can see it or even feel it. It went away after about a month. It happened during an attack I had right before I learned my ANA was positive.

Go to www.justanswer.com and pose your question to one of their medical specilaists. I am finally getting a diagnosis for something that my regular doctors have not been able to figure out for the last 5-6 years!
Thanks for the info.  It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who has this weird thing.  It's disturbing. I will check out the website www.justanswer.com. I have had some inflammation and muscle weakness.  I'm hoping to get a diagnosis soon.  Thanks everyone for responding, it's nice to get support.
I also have weakness and some muscle inflamation--it was worse during my attack, when the vibrating was happening a lot. I know something is physically wrong with me, but I think my attack was brought on by stress. My symptoms DID go away, for the most part, so I hope this will be the case for you too!
Have your salt levels checked.

I once drank epsom salts (long story) and my insides shook the way you are describing.  It was caused by the sodium, potassium, calcium ion nature of muscle activity.
Hello.  I am new here.  I need help.  There is so much going on with me I don't know where to begin.  Sometimes I think about if we just had a machine that checked your entire body and can print out exactly what is wrong with us in every area.

I was diagnosed with Endometriosis in 1996 and had surgery removing fibroids, lesions, and scar tissue.  I have been in multiple car accidents but only ended up with bulging discs, whipflash, and spranged something.  I was diagnosed with having Fibromyalgia in 2002.  I just read in some of my previous doctors notes from 1999 that I had rhematoid arthritis.    My blood work came back and my doctor said she thinks I have anemia.  I have a doctor's appt. with a Rheumatologist 5/1/08.  Too long of a wait.  I have Straight Medicaid only.  I really noticed and started having a lot of pain in my body while receiving massage at massage school and afterwards my bones was hurting and I was very fatigued and couldn't get up the next morning.  I have always had major digestive problems since I could remember. Constipated and/or diarrhea.  I complained for years and had tests done only on the feces and it came back negative.  But no matter what I eat, there is always a problem.  I am not regular and very gassy.  

Now my biggest complaint is dizziness every morning; ringing in my right ear; an internal shaking that I can't describe.  If someone holds my right hand they can feel the shaking.  If I get nervous or upset, this weird feeling comes over me as well inside.  I can't sleep; I'm overly fatigued.  I can't get up in the morning because everything is spinning; my joints and my bones in my left leg hurts.  My body always ache.  Migraine headache for weeks and subsided to just a headache everyday; One day my right eye was hurting so bad I thought it was going to bust out of my head.

In the roof of my mouth I have had this bump that keeps busting filled with blood and pus for a year now.  I didn't have insurance and couldn't go to the dentist.  I have a temporary root canal done since 2004 that now has a big abcess in the hole of my tooth that ruptures.  I have this rash on the bottom of my feet since 2004 that I was treating like athletes feet but comes and goes with watery like small boils that itch so bad that I scratch my feet until it bleeds.  I have to constantly soak and give myself pedicures but it only lasts for a minute and back to white bottom scaly feet.  My head feels so heavy that my neck is always hurting and I can't hold it up.  My GYN said they found HPV.

I went to the emergency room last summer and they diagnosed me with Vertigo and gave me some pills.  I only took one because it made me feel strange.  I have a history of antibiotics most of my life since high school.  I just got over what I thought was the flu and now I am just dealing with the tightness and chest cold.  My grandmother survived the fire, but had a tracheoscapy and is home suffering with tracheal stenosis.  My sister and I are taking care of her and looking for doctor's second opinion on whether or not she needs surgery.  Yes, I have been under stress in the last year.  I desire to get answers to begin correcting whatever is wrong with me.  Not knowing is worse.  Dragging on hurts as well.  I wasn't sure if my tooth poisoned my system with all of these caps that were taking off of my teeth and never taken care of since 2004 or if it is something else.  I went to a Neurologist the other day, and I believe he treated me unkind because I have Medicaid Insurance.  He told me it is Friday and to hurry up with this examination.  He told me nothing is wrong with me I will have these ringing and pains because it is my make up.  To come and see him in 40 years with real problems because I am fine just based on one physical of walking lines, sitting, bending, etc. He asked me why didn't I go back to the Neurologist I had years ago before I moved out of the state.  

I guess this is normal to not be able to function.  To be out of school because I can't get up in the morning.  I don't sleep at night.  I have memory loss.  I get stuck with my thoughts.  I get nervous and anxious.  I shake and tremor internally and can't control it.  My head hurts so bad sometimes I think it is going to fall off.  My bones and joints ache and hurt especially if I do a lot of regular house chores in one day. I get so exhausted I can't get up when I do lay down.  This is beyond frustrating that it can make me so depressed that if it wasn't for my faith and prayer life, suicide would be easy to embrace.
I told you I was a mess.  I thought all of this was due to a family tragedy of the death of my niece and my mother in a fire 11/06.  
Yes I too have these internal vibrations... It's very frustrating.  I have been diagnosed with some sort of autoimmune disease affecting the brain.  They havent pin pointed which one though.  I've had every test imaginable.  the only thing that showed up is some small white matter foci inthe brain, although many people have this.  I have had abnormal PET scan which showed aabnormal glucose uptake in the brain and now am having seizures due to the inflammation in the brain.  I see a neuro who started me on IVIG monthly and now am taking seizure meds.  
I would recommeend seeing a general practitioner than a neuro if needed.  Its very frustrating because it wakes me at night and cant sleep.  I also have other symptoms like memory problems, feelings of weakness in arms and legs and feeling "foggy".  I'm also extremely fatigued.  Wish I had some answres for you, but know your not alone in these crazy symptoms.  
Mary Beth
i have tremors but only in my chest,I did have 2 panic attacks but that was 2 yrs ago, took lexapro for 6 mo than weened off my self.i had ventricular tahycardia on a monitor and svt but they are substaind .get palps etc for 2 yrs i had trenors inside not notice. iget them anytime some times in bed etc everyday. have h/p and i think when it goes up that causes these tremors .if b/p is down i dont get them. i also  swollen feet if b/p goes up. i do have 1plus valve in aorta and tricuspid but doc seems un concerned,
   i also get more skip beats when my b/p goes up with these tremors i like you cant figure it out  go to docs in april and tell him again. let you know if i find out the reason
           ladypar
If anyone figures out what this is please let me know. ***@****  It has just started within a week and is preventing me from going to school. I am only 16 and this is freaking me out so bad. I have migraines and so I take a lot of medicine. But I have looked up all of them and none show this kind of side effect. I can't do anything without shaking... or I guess feeling like I'm shaking.
i to have the shaking on the inside this started after i had a thyroid lobectomy had loads of blood tests, only thing showing is raised white cells, had three lots of antibiotics no change still getting them, my whole body feels like it is shaking but no one can see it, i hate it. The doctor is sending me to see a neurologist i hope he can figure this out, i feel like i am going mad as i know its there but no one can see it. my thyroid function is normal, so are all other blood tests.
I had a high white blood count too.  It must be related.
for about 2 weeks now when im sitting down or sitting and leaning against something i feel this strange internal shaking. it cant be seen from the outside its just a very strange feeling only i experience. it goes when i stand up.about three months ago one   day i woke up and suddenly vomited a lot of blood (out of the blue).i was diagnosed with severe inflamation of the duodenum after an endoscopy and given blood transfusion.i was discharged with omeprazole tablets.i just went for a colonoscopy last week and an endoscopy to see if it had healed up.everything was normal except that they found a small hiatus hernia and indications of anaemia.this internal shaking is really scaring me and i dont know what to do.
i have internal tremors and muscle aches, muscle aches most of the time but the tremors are there more when i sleep or am resting they get worse either when i do strenuous work or feel threatened can uhelp alan
I'm addressing my response to shirl, but it is for others here too.  I have had the internal tremors or "shakes".  I asked a physician about it, but he said he had no idea.  I have fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue so I investigated, and this is one of the symptoms.  I get these when I am sleep deprived, very exhausted, or have low blood sugar.  Someone mentioned the EBV.  Most of you have given some typical symptoms of these 2 related illnesses.  I suggest you research fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue on your own.  After looking, if you still have problems finding information or want more information, I can give you some great sites to go to.
The day after my Mom died my feet and lower legs started to shake internally.  I figured it was due to shock.  It is now 3 years later and it is still going on.  I can sleep but wonder what is up.  
I used to have this, I found it was definatly the Meds, and differant ones can do it, try if you can without them and see if it makes a differance SSRIs do it and stomach Gerd Meds can, I also found some of the natural Remedys like 5HTP and Sam-E did it aswell its like an internal trembling, it was definatly the stuff I took causing it, I havent had it for ages and I take nothing now even though I have Hives, the last anti Histimine was the same.Check out what you are taking and see if you have to, there are a ton of side effects.
Me too I have internal shaking all over my body.  It all started 7 months ago.  I had one or 2 night internal shaking per week at first and I thought, I was dreaming about this shaking.  And then, I had more frequent shaking during the night and I couldn't  sleep.  It keep going worst as now it is each night and it does it now during the day.  Sort of speak it is 24/7 a day... with few moments being free of this internal shaking, vibration sensation.  I am so tired of it.  I have seen many doctors and no ones know anything about it.  I have noticed when I do exercise, it will go away temporally and this is good.  May be it is a lack of exercise as I am almost sitting to my computer all day long ... Meds, I take valium 5mg once or twice a day, depending how I feel.
Beside that, I take Tylenol with codeine each day for my headache.

Which someone can find an answer for all of us.  I will keep trying to find an answer to this and I WILL.  When I do, will let you know.

Good luck to all.
marfa
It's interesting to read your story of the internal tremors. My husband has been suffering with these internal tremors for over 20 years. He keeps telling me and the doctors that it's like parkisons, but only on the inside. All up his arms, and hands. You cannot see any physical sign of him shaking, as it is all inside. He has been to a few doctors and all they seem to tell him is that it is "nerves"  Nobody can help him at all. He cannot sleep at night at it keeps him awake or wakes him up. He has taken valium and other muscle relaxants to calm him down. Sometimes the medications help, sometimes they dont. They have also given him other relaxants like antidepressants. No doctor seem to know what it is. Now, for the past 5 years, he is getting the same "shaking tremors" in his head. He says he feels like inside his head, he has parkinsons shaking all over the place. He too has had CT Scans, etc, but to no avail.
I just wanted to say something else. When my husband went to several doctors for his internal shaking, all the doctors told him it was nerves & anxiety. You know what? They sent him to a Psychiatrist. I was utterly dismayed withe medical doctors shrugging him off to a Psychiatrist because they did not know what was wrong with him. They did not do extensive blood tests, althought they did do a Ct Scan. When he went to the Psychiatrist, she told my husband that she could not help him, and told him to go BACK to the GP and ask to be referred to a Neurologilst.  My husband told the doctor, but he told my husband he didnt need a Neurologist, he just needed valium. Hmmmmm.....very disppointing in doctors, eh?
Hello! I think I might be able to help some or all of you. I will have to post this in several segments b/c it is so long. Here is my story:

I had not felt good for about 8 years, although my symptoms started off as vague ones and I was able to ignore them for a long time. I would complain to my doctor and she ran all kinds of tests but everything looked just fine. At that time, I was in law school and so she figured I must be totally stressed out. She told me I had anxiety and started to treat me for that. I didn't feel that that was the case, but she was the doctor and so I just went along with it. I never really felt any better though and so the only thing that happened was that any time I told someone I did not feel good, they thought it was all in my head. Little by little, I lost muscle strength and became more and more fatigued. My hair started falling out, I had some joint pain, etc. all my lab work kept coming back normal, however, so no one thought anything was really wrong with me.

This past January, I was under a tremendous amount of stress. I woke up one morning and could not get out of bed. I was experiencing all my symptoms 10 times worse than what they usually were. I felt like a new born baby--I could not sit up and had no muscle control. I was having internal and external tremors--sometimes it felt like I was leaning up against a generator and my body was being vibrated from the inside out; other times, I could actually see different parts of my body shaking but there was nothing I could do about it. My joints hurt terribly, I would bruise easily, I couldn't concentrate, was forgetful, my muscles twitched, I had headaches, acid reflux, dizziness, fatigue, weird sensory feelings like burning, tingling and numbness, my hair was falling out in droves, I was gaining weight, had cystic acne---it was not a pretty picture.

At that point, I started to research my symptoms online and everything pointed to an autoimmune disorder. I went to my doctor and asked that she test my ANA levels. Sure enough, it came back that I had elevated ANA levels with a 1:160 titre and a Nucleolar pattern. She was shocked. I was happy to know I may have had an actual answer as to what was going on with me! I immediately went to see a Rheumatologist, who did not believe my lab results because they were so "rare" and because he had had several patients that had come in over the last few months with that same pattern. To make a long story short, my labs came back for the second time just the same and he diagnosed me with Scleroderma and Lupus--two non-curable, chronic diseases. He told me things were only going to get worse and that besides putting me on steroids, there was nothing he could do for me. It was pretty depressing to be 30 years old and think that your life was pretty much over.

I felt terrible, but I was determined not to have to be put on steroids because I knew that they could do terrible things to your body. What's more, I did not have the hallmarks of either Scleroderma or Lupus (no hard skin, no mylar rash, no photo-sensitivity). Things did not quite fit together in my head or in my heart. I was praying a lot for direction (and because I felt so bad) and I started to research what other things might be caused by my "very specific" Nucleolar pattern. God was really good to me because he started to put medical journal articles in my path that I was able to freely access and actually understand!

One particular medical journal article that I was directed to was about rats that were exposed to low levels of mercury. These rats became sick with Lupus-like symptoms and started produce the very specific Nucleolar antibodies that I also display. 'Mercury?' I thought, 'Well, that's fine for the rats that were actually purposely exposed to it, but where would I have ever picked up something like that? Surely it couldn't be from the mercury fillings in my mouth that the American Dental Association (ADA) and FDA both says are completely safe!'  At that point, I began to research metal fillings and their potential effects on people's health.

I found some very interesting information online with regard to Mercury poisoning. It was the very first time I have seen all of my symptoms described together. It is like I wrote it myself:

"...The primary symptoms of mercury-poisoning are vague psychic ones. Short-time memory deteriorates. You will find it difficult to concentrate on tasks which require attention and thinking. It is easier to execute tasks that are well known rather than to learn something new. You avoid social contacts which demand that you get out of your introvert behavior. You loose your temper easily and switch between different moods for no particular reason. Little by little, a more physical kind of exhaustion is added to the condition. More and more effort is required to initiate activities and you sometimes break things due to inability to co-ordinate your movements with your visual impressions (ataxia). Headaches, minor involuntary muscle spasms or ticks within groups of muscles can also appear. Hands and feet become easily cold, attacks of dizziness or vertigo can occur, and periodically you may find it difficult to focus your eyes and to see clearly. Joint and muscle pains, stiffness, lumbago (lower back pain) and similar symptoms often appear at an early stage. They can be caused or increased by low availability of the trace element selenium. Nervous heart, sometimes accompanied by a week pulse, sometimes by a hard pulse, creates a feeling of anxiety. You don't sleep well, you wake up stiff and never feel thoroughly rested. As a whole, you need more sleep than before, and you are constantly tired. Some individuals develop pronounced intestinal and stomach disturbances. Bloating is common and diarrhea can alternate with constipation. 50 to 200 micrograms of mercury from each amalgam can pass daily through the gastrointestinal tract. There is usually irritation where mercury first interacts with tissues. The upper respiratory tract easily becomes chronically inflamed and symptoms in mouth appear. The gums bleed when you brush your teeth, red and white irritations (lichen, leukoplakia) arise, blisters and sensitivity to certain nutritives develop, your teeth ache, the whole jaw can become more or less inflamed, and some persons develop sinusitis. Metal taste in your mouth is a direct sign of metal-poisoning (mercury, copper). The more poisoned you are, the more serious and chronic your problems become. The pituitary gland will be affected, which often leads to frequent urination. When the thyroid gland is affected, secondary effects on the metabolism can appear. Both glands accumulate mercury. Neurological symptoms such as numbness, hypersensitivity and paralysis exacerbate. It is often hard to determine if the cause is in the nervous or circulatory systems..."
I quickly learned that mercury is more poisonous than any other metal on earth except for plutonium. Although the safety of dental filling material containing mercury has been debated in dental circles since the 1800’s, the official opinion of the ADA is that when mercury is combined with other metals and used in dental amalgam fillings, the toxic properties of mercury are rendered harmless. However, there exists a growing awareness among health care practitioners and researchers that this is not the case and that a significant amount of mercury is released by these fillings to cause health problems, especially in susceptible individuals (like myself). Research has demonstrated that mercury vapor is continuously released from amalgam fillings in measurable quantities from the moment fillings are inserted into teeth. Mercury is inhaled, swallowed and absorbed directly in the mouth. I would urge everyone to watch this video when you can: http://iaomt.org/videos/

Studies have linked mercury exposure with a number and variety of illnesses including allergies, chronic fatigue, Fibromyalgia, MS, Lupus, Autism, Alzheimer's, depression, anxiety, GI disorders (such as IBS and Chron's), immune systems suppression, thyroid problems, periodontal disease, neurological problems, reproductive disorders, birth defects, kidney disease, heart problems, hypertension, respiratory disorders, skin disease, and the list goes on and on.

Mercury can interfere with any process or organ in the body, since it is poisonous to all cells, but it has a marked effect on the immune system. This has been shown by research indicating the presence of mercury amalgam fillings in the mouth reducing the immune system efficiency by one-third to one-half. If a person has a chronic health problem for which a cause has not be found and mercury fillings are present in the mouth, mercury toxicity may be a contributing factor. It is also important to note that while someone like me may be genetically predisposed to extreme mercury sensitivity, others may be toxic and not even know it. Somehow, someway though, if you are toxic, it will eventually catch up with you. Click here for a comprehensive list of mercury poisoning symptoms: http://curezone.com/dental/mercury_symptoms.asp

At this point, I must disclose to you that while the ADA still touts mercury amalgams as being safe, it seems that they have the most to gain by making this declaration because they are the ones that own two patents on the amalgams! Furthermore, in a recent development, the FDA has been forced (through legal action) to put up a disclaimer about the potential dangers of mercury amalgams in pregnant and/or lactating women and children. As soon as the FDA did this, the ADA removed any and all references to the FDA in all of their literature about the safety of dental amalgams.

Even if one does not have any silver fillings in their mouth, they are not necessarily in the clear with regard to mercury. One does not ever need to have had a mercury amalgam to have high levels of mercury in their system. Research shows that while we indeed get a steady stream of mercury from our amalgams, we get even more in our diet and just from the environment in general. What's more, people who once had amalgams, but have since had them removed (without using a biological dentist), can be almost positive that they have high levels of mercury toxicity.

So why hasn't your dentist told you about the dangers of mercury amalgams? Two reasons: 1) they just don't know any better because the ADA is telling them the mercury fillings are safe (they have been duped just like you and me); and 2) if they do happen to know better (and some of them do), they are not allowed to suggest that you get your fillings removed for health purposes BECAUSE THEY CAN LOSE THEIR LICENSE! The ADA will, and has, taken the licenses of dentists who have spoken out about the dangers of mercury. In the absence of a defective filling, a dentist must wait for the patient to ask for his/her amalgams to be removed; they cannot suggest that you remove them!

There is a highly specialized way of removing amalgams that involves filters, oxygen/gas masks for the dentist, nurses and patient, full body covers, protective eyewear, heavy suction of mercury vapors, and more. Most dentists are not trained in this area and therefore, a Biological/Holistic/Environmental Dentist should be consulted. You can find a dentist trained in the specialized way to remove mercury fillings here: http://www.iaomt.org/patients/search.aspx. Even if one is getting a mercury filling out and having it replaced with a white composite for aesthetic reasons, this very specialized procedure needs to be followed. If not, you will most assuredly expose yourself to dangerous levels of mercury vapors and particulate that can cause massive damage to your system. The question that a lot of people have at this point is why one person can be affected by their mercury fillings while another person is not. The answer is relatively simple: it has to do with one's genetic make-up. Some people are just predisposed to mercury sensitivity. It seems that you and I are two of those people. My mother is also suffering from mercury toxicity. My father, however, had all his fillings drilled out and replaced over a year ago and doesn't seem to be suffering any ill-effects thus far. The problem is, even if someone does not feel badly because of mercury exposure, the Mercury is still at work in that person's body and will eventually affect them one way or the other--whether it be in the form of cancer, alzheimers, arthritis, a heart attack, etc. Unfortunately, while there is a growing amount of research that details mercury's terrible effects on the human body, there is still not enough awareness out there so that the average person would be made readily aware of it.

Anyway, after I had done all this research on mercury, I then began to discover a connection between mercury and the fungus, Candida. Candida is a nasty little form of yeast that actually feeds off the mercury and then reeks its own havoc throughout one's entire body. Dr. J. Trowbridge has written in his book "The Yeast Syndrome," that some doctors specializing in Candida treatment have reported to him that they have discovered clinically that 98% of their patients with chronic Candida also had mercury toxicity. As you can see, the relationship between these two things is highly symbiotic. Candida can be present, and often times is, in a person without mercury toxicity; however, if one has heavy metals in their body and does not detoxify themselves of these metals before killing off the Candida, the Candida is just going to grow back.

Candida causes a plethora of health problems and is very hard to diagnose because the symptoms vary from individual to individual. Many times, a person suffering from Candida will be told that their symptoms are "all in their head" or that they are "just getting older" and that it's just a part of life. There are many estimates that 84% of the population is suffering from Candida. Even if a person has no heavy metals present in their body, Candida should be considered as a cause of illness. To see a pretty comprehensive list of the symptoms Candida can cause, click here: http://www.stopcandida.com/candida-symptoms.htm.

After God began to open my eyes to what was going on with me, I went to an alternative health care practitioner in Tampa and asked that she check me out for heavy metals, Candida and some other things that I thought could be wrong with me. Around the middle of July, my lab work came back and I found out that I not only had very high levels of mercury in my body, I also had very high levels of lead! The fact that lead and mercury are present together means that they act in conjunction with each other to do 100 times worse damage to my system than if I just had one or the other alone. I was also highly positive for the Candida, being ranked a Class 5 out of a Class 6. The Candida was not only present in my stool, it was also in my blood.

The heavy metal poisoning, combined with the Candida, has caused my adrenal glands to fail. The adrenal glands regulate cortisol levels, which in turn stimulates conversion of proteins to carbohydrates, supports blood sugar levels, and promotes glycogen storage in the liver – thereby providing the body with the energy it needs to function well.  Unbalanced adrenal glands can contribute to bad metabolic rate, a weak immune system, low energy levels, and abnormal sleep states. Most people with chronic fatigue have malfunctioning adrenals.

As I said above, because my adrenal glands are not working, I am not producing very much cortisol. My cortisol levels are so low that they couldn't even get a reading out of my nighttime urine test. Low cortisol levels have been observed in patients with different stress-related disorders such as Panic/Anxiety Disorders, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. Low cortisol leads to enhanced stress sensitivity, pain and fatigue.

I also have primary hypothyroidism, which I suspected all along, but it took a full review of my medical charts to see the escalating trend in my TSH levels. My neurotransmitters are all over the place, which is also contributing to the anxiety, fatigue, poor mental function and muscle weakness. The combination of all of these things means that my body is just completely overwhelmed.

So now that I had figured out my problem, I needed a solution! Using the IAOMT website, I found a biological dentist that happens to be one of the front-runners of the mercury-free movement. He has been on talk shows and radio programs, written books, articles, etc. Two months ago, I had all my fillings removed and replaced with biocompatible materials.

My dentist, directed me to an "integrative medicine" M.D. who was going to help me remove the heavy metals from my system using oral chelation. Some doctors use IV chelation but this is very dangerous and has even caused deaths. Before attempting any form of chelation therapy, it is imperative that one have ALL of their mercury fillings removed. Otherwise, you can cause more mercury to leech out of your mouth and into your body. The oral chelation I was using was a combination of DMSA, EDTA, ALA, chlorella, garlic, etc. I also was using a spray called "Metal Free." After about a week on the program, however, I felt so on edge and unlike myself that I had to stop the therapy. I did some more research and saw that 1) you really should not start a detox program for several months after removing your fillings and 2) if you have thyroid and/or adrenal problems, you MUST support them first before starting any chelation. I also suspected that I could get a little physical relief by treating my candida, even though I know that there is research that shows candida may never truly be able to be eradicated as long as there are heavy metals present in one's body. This is because the candida feeds off the mercury in your gut so as long as it is present, candida has a reliable food source.
Two weeks ago, I purchased Olive Leaf, Probiotics (refrigerated kind), Thisilyn, Bromelain, Adrenal Caps, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Pau D'Arco and Yeast Cleanse from my local Vitamin Shoppe. I have been taking everything in 2 capsules, 3 times a day and am feeling SO much better. The olive leaf, yeast cleanse and Pau D'Arco I take 30 minutes before a meal and everything else I take with my meal. I am also getting about 20-30 minutes of sun every day to help with my Vitamin D levels. The olive leaf has been helping my acne TREMENDOUSLY. I mean, it's like an overnight difference. I am also cooking with the coconut oil and rubbing it on my scalp at night. I have quit using shampoo and only use baking soda and conditioner to clean my hair. Sounds crazy, I know, but it is SO IMPORTANT that you eliminate toxins wherever you can and shampoo is loaded with them. Here's how to go no 'poo: http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Go-No-Poo/. There are also alot of other things you need to do around your house and in your life to detoxify--cleaning agents, laundry detergent, perfumes, food and water choices...there are a lot of alternatives out there and you can find a wealth of info on the internet about the chemicals in everyday products and better choices you can make for yourself.

As far as the candida-heavy metal connection, it is important to note that candida alone can cause chronic fatigue. There is a great website that is dedicated to the candida-mercury-chronic fatigue relationship. You can find that here: http://www.cfspages.com/fire.html. Many times, when candida is being killed off, people will start to feel even worse than usual. Most people compare it to a flu-like feeling. This is a good thing because it means that your body is dumping toxins. The symptoms are actually called a "Herxheimer" reaction, which means the digestive enzymes I am taking are working. The Bromelain is supposed to help the die-off. I am also taking Juice Plus and Dr. Mercola's Whole Food Vitamins, Plus Minerals. This may be helping with the die off as well. It is important to take a good vitamin with minerals (only the whole foods kind--no synthetics!) because people with mercury overload are very mineral deficient.

True heavy metal/candida/chemical detoxification can take years to fully complete. It is no easy task, but unless you want to continue to get worse, it absolutely must be done. I have dedicated myself to it as I not only want to get better for myself, but I do not have any children yet and I want desperately to have them--and have them be healthy! I have read thousands of articles about this stuff and I still feel like I am just scratching the surface. There is so much info out there, it is really hard to wade through it all.

There are tests you can take at home for heavy metals, adrenals and Candida. They are the exact same tests that my doctor charged me a lot of money for. They're run by the same labs and everything! If you are interested, I can send you all the information. Also, please feel free to message me if you have any questions. God bless!
Has anyone with these internal tremors thought that it felt like a strong pulse in their body or felt like they were slightly moving due to this feeling???
Please know that I, too, have been struggling with the internal tremors which are worse in the early morning hours or when I wake up in the middle of the night.  I'm seeing a rheumatologist who is investigating a number of issues.  I've been told by radiologists that I have 11 lesions on my brain and that I have MS.  I've been told by neurologists -- one said it looked like I was hit in the head -- and I was - years ago -- one said it was normal and the third neurologist fell asleep in her office.  A previous rheumatologist said I had Sjogren's and Hughes Syndrome or MS -- but with all the fatigue, pain, etc I have -- the most horrible is the shaking on the inside -- one other thing that I recently noticed is a large, soft area at the top back of my head which is palpable and touching my skull in certain places is quite painful. I feel overwhelmed and am so tired that daily functions can also be overwhelming.  In fact, I've recently had the feeling that death is looking over my shoulder. So I get it and I feel for you.
Shirl,

Did you ever find out what this is?  I have been having this exact feeling for the past 3 to 4 wks nonstop 24/7.  It keeps me awake at night and is ruining my life.  It is so scary!!!  I posted something on another community and the doctor said it was palpitations.  I couldn't believe that!  I have had a few strange feelings in and around my heart but I also have a strong pulse through different parts of my body and just assumed it was do to these pulses (whatever they are) but I also have Epstein Barr as well.  So, I am not sure what is going on but I intend to look into it further.  It makes me feel like I am going crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you ever get a diagnosis?  I started having internal tremors two weeks ago and it is so exhausting!  I have had many many test all of which have come out good.  I was just hoping you had gotten some answers that you could share.

***@****
Toni
Hi!
I have Chronic EBV.  I have the leg tremors and I notice all of my symptoms get worse when I am stressed out.  I have been taking the Super B Complex Supplement with vitamin C and the are wonderful.  They give me energy and help control some of the symptoms.
Caffeine brings on vertigo and makes me dizzy so I had to give up Starbucks :(
I am going to get tested for the heavy metal positing and I heard that other people have been cured from EBV by doing Chinese Acupuncture.  Join the EBV forum to hear other stories from people have EBV.  It is very helpful.  When you have EBV, normally your body uses 2 times the amount of vitamine C so relplenish your body with it as much as possible. That is what my doctor told me.  Also, the EB virus can get in your intestines so make sure you eat healthy and try some Activia to regulate your system.  email me if you need to talk.
***@****
Fine tremors can also be caused my mercury poisoning.  Do you have amlagam/mercury fillings in your mouth?  have you ever had a heavy metal test?

I have started to get my fillings replaced and my "fine tremors" have begun to lesson, although not gone.  They started about 3 years ago.

ALSO if you are undiagnosed hypo or hyper thyroid..a sigh of hyper is tremors as well.
And you can 'swing" back and forth between hyper and hypo.

What have you deduced since you first posted?
~Amy~
Please read back over Floridagirls 4 posts.
Also I have found in the last 8 months of research that we are NOT told MANY things by our doctors.  Don't be fooled into thinking they know everything that is going on with you. YOU are your own best advocate.  Educate, educate, educate.  

YOU are in charge of your health.
YOU have a choice, but many aren't given ALL the facts so their choice is not truely an educated and informed one.

Eat well, live well, be well.
~Amy~

Good morning:

I'm a cuban young girl of 26 years old, caucasian type that is looking
for a team or a good diagnostician online, and as I see you are social
workers maybe you can help me. I'm very ill but no one knows what's
happening to me. I've seen so many doctors in this week and the matter
is becoming worst by the hour. I feel like dying, please gime a way to
contact some doctor. I beg you. I'm alone in Kiev and noone is helping
me, because they don't know.

The symptoms:

My syntoms started few months ago, but they were random, I felt dry
throat and mouth and I needed to force a lot of water that gave me the
sensation of acid in the digestive tract and almost didn't take away the
thirst or the dryines, so I usually took some tea or instant coffe with
me and after that I felt my digestive tract complete in burn, and
couldn't swallow o create saliva, making me some times woke up looking
for air because the drynes of the larynx, it was stuck the movement.
Then i decided t change my diet, eating more fruits and vegetables and
desapairing meat and dairies, milk or coffe. In this month trial for
being vegan I lost appetite and didn't have cravings, I was eeating less
and my irritation skin problems and infeccion for candialiasis in mouth
and vagina went to a less populated state. It also give me a dry skin
eliminating my very active adult acné. and my giardiasis eres also less
problematic. I was diagnosed with cronic giardiasis at age of 16.

After a change of diet because all this the problem got worst. The water
didn't dry me and I was drinking water and eating fruits for the single
purpose of creating saliva. I thought that maybe boiling the water
created a poisoning reaction, because I was using iron pots with white
keramics but scratched in several parts, and the water turned brownish
when boiled. Then I stoped drinking tea with boiled water, I puted to
the sun to soak. Last week I ate fruits having a poisning sensation in
blood, skin and digestive tract, felt like I had fire everywhere,
literally with uncontrolable shaking for a sensation as cold. And of
course my sleeping problmes. The night that I became sick, 7 days ago I
ate little pieces of  out of season watermelon, banana and a white fruit
form Ukraine, like pear kind of taste and feeling. When I ate that I
felt like was stuck in my throat and didn't move, I couldn't salivate in
my left side where the food felt stucked and didn't move until I started
tio force saliva more and more, and making palpitations and my heart
work harder for making this move. I went t the next day to the otorrino
naringolgist to take off the food, and she said that there was nothing
there, and prescribe me medicine for the nerves. Next day I felt worst,
because I have the sensation of having the food moving and getting stuck
very slowly and have a dry throat and was taking constant water to
salivate the tract. I also feel like the yeast or candiliasis infection
went rampage on mouth, throat and esophagus, I made an endoscopy and
resulted clear. thay say the check for infection or bacteria and nothing
resulted, again medicine for nerves that I ve been taking and shange
nothing. The prblem is that I can't sleep since a week ago, I'm anxious,
can't eat anything and I'm drinking tons of water, als my feel doesn't
smell, my pee is almost white. I did poop onces two days ago and was
nromal color and sticknes, it didn't make any problems to come, I
usually have diarreah and in the vegan diet I had diarreah also, the
food went out almst unprocessed. The last days since the problem with
the feelibg of stuckness started more nd more organs felt like being on
pressure, I feel the blood very intense in different parts. The
esophagus, the middle left part in my poin of view, the right for the
person watching me. The parte where I felt the first course of stickness
is also sensible. I had hurtburn from candialiasis infection and I
started on antibiotics: amoxicillin and  nystatine on suspention for
only two days, and my entire body feel very dry, including my vagina,
anus and between legs. the problem is that I don't have fever or any
sign of infection, not the normal trhoat irritation or plaques. I just
can't create saliva and felt like moniliasis on my digestive tract
making me feel with hurtburnt. I can't sleep, because every time  I try
the entire digest problem and acidic poisoning get worst, stping to have
countrol of my drinking water makes me very dry and poisoning feeling
and also lijke I ate fire, no creation of saliva at this point. I
haven''t sleep in one week now, and I'm feeling nervous and lost focus.
My skin if  yellow and I've been loosing hair for years since I came to
Ukraine to live with my cuban boyfrined that have the same symptoms of
yeast or candialiasis infection but doens;t feel anything. I feel like
my heart is working to much, I tried to eat some pourrisj of
vegetables,and I added some milk, I could eat without apparent problem.
I don't feel any paint, I'm feeling like I'm fool of dirt in the ears,
because I'm not creating grease. Last night I was having a reiki sation
and I has a very dry mouth and throat and not saliva making the movement
very deifficult. I tried to take a benadrilin but it got stuck in the
tongue and I decided not ot take it. I'm afraid that if a I fall sleep I
will stop breathing or controllling my body berserked state. I drank
tons of normal water, mineral water, saltmineral water, with gas, and I
don't get saliva back in the walls.

Please, I feel like dying, I've been under a lot of stress and looking
waht do I have and what could I do for treatment.

HElps please. i also experimented several times overheating like tirring away
sensation in several parts of my body several times between the jaws and the mouth at the edge of the face.
My body is overeacting to heat, which is abnormal in me. and now I'm having kind of defness in both ears feeling very stuck the aerea ingeneral.
I'm very dry and I use to be very grease type of person and full of hedors in muth, ears body, not feet.

Thanks for taking your time and please help me.

Jehan Sandra Salem Bidondo.

Here is my story which I will try to make short. Last year in Oct or Nov I was under a lot of stress and started having muscle spasms in my neck and acid reflux. I was given medication and in a short time, those issues were resolved. Soon after those issues were resolved, I went to a dentist and had 3 fillings. A month or so later I had 5 more fillings. This was Jan and March of this year.

In the last two months or longer (I can't even recall how long it's been) but after having the fillings, I have been experiencing aching teeth, burning sensations at times throughout my body, burning mouth syndrome on and off, fatigue, muscle and joint pain. I had acne since age 12 but it became mild to moderate during my adult years (I'm 31 yrs old) I notice that over the last few months I started breaking out a lot. I have been getting cystic bumps even on my back, upper arms, and shoulders!  What has really bothered me are the inner vibrations/tremors that started some weeks ago. I can't focus or concentrate anymore. It is really affecting my quality of life. I notice if I take Naproxen it seems to calm the tremors down a bit but that is short-lived and I don't want to keep taking this medication.

I've had all kinds of blood work taken. My latest one was taken in July. My ANA came back negative. Everything was fine except slightly low glucose level at 69. It was 79 back in Dec. My potassium was slightly high at 5.3 (5.0 is at the top of the range) and my ionized calcium level was high at 5.27. The ionized calcium was also slightly high back in Dec. Total calcium was normal. Vitamin D level was low normal. Also, I never had issues with my blood pressure but the last 3x it was checked, it has been higher than normal at 141/101 (when I first got to the doc's office), 139/85(right before I left the doc's office), and 130/80 (separate visit).

I was told that I don't have lupus, parkinsons, lyme disease, etc. My thyroid test came back normal but I have that fullness in the neck/throat feeling so I've been referred to an endocrinologist for further testing.

I took an MRI and that came back normal except for a Chiari 1 malformation which my neurologist says is nothing I should be worried about and he doesn't think it's the cause of my symptoms. I am due to have another MRI of my cervical spine to make sure I don't have syrinx accompanied with it. They said the upper part of my spine from what they see on the MRI looks good but my doc said this second MRI is just to be safe.

I really don't know what to think anymore. I don't know if it's from an imbalance with my potasium, ionized calcium, etc. I don't know if it's mercury poisoning. My GP thinks it's all anxiety and doesn't really take me serious anymore. That's how I feel. My neurologist is the only one listening to me and being patient.

I can deal with the on/off muscle and joint pain but I can't stand these tremors. Sometimes I only feel them in my chest and my heart feels like it's racing. Other times I can feel them in my head, chest, and slightly in my arms. It's AWFUL when I feel them in my head. I get that faint buzzing sound too. I just ordered 5-htp and I'm going to try that and see what happens.
I forgot to add in my last post that I often have a lot of pressure in my head especially in the forehead. It feels as though my head weighs a ton and is swollen inside.
Are you a runner?  Do you drink a lot of coffee?  I developed the problem with internal tremors about three years ago.  I also had constant tension headaches and neck and shoulder aches.  I was in my late forties and felt ninety.  I noticed that when I jogged during the day the tremors would wake me up in the middle of the night more often.  I also noticed that drinking coffee made them occur.  I stopped running and now treat caffeine like it is poison - I think that I am simply caffeine intolerant.  The headaches, shoulder and neckaches have gone, and I don't get internal tremors.  Took a run for the first time in months a few days ago to test that theory and felt the awakenings of tremors in the middle of the night.  They have since stopped.  Was a runner for thirty years.  Time to give it up.  Constant impact may have had negative effects.  Had caffeine headaches for thirty years and just now waking up to that fact.  Now I feel like I'm in a teenage body for the first time in my adult life.  No headaches, muscle aches, or internal tremors.
I know exactly what you have gone through because I experience the same problem with my teeth.  I had 10 root canals and other amalgams in my mouth.  According to Hal Huggins these root canals can be worse than amalgams.  When I started my detoxification program by Tom McGuire DDS, all the bad sympthoms I had disappeared.  I went to a mercury free dentist and had my problem taken care of and still working on detoxification.  My last trip to the emergency room because of a dizzy spell and double vision all the test showed nothing wrong with me.  My sympthoms were dizziness, nausea, double vision, fatigue syndrome, dead feelings in my fingers and toes, pains in my elbows, pins and needles running up my arm and high blood pressure.  My doctor explained to me it was just old age, gave me some blood pressure medicine and told me to live with it.  All these neurological disease have similiar sympthoms they just have different names.  When you get these toxins in your body they really mess up the cells and can make you very sick.  When you get so sick that being dead does not seem so bad it is time to do something.  I bath in baking soda and espon salt.  Make my own deoderant so I am not exposed to the aluminum.  Did you know there is aluminum in baking powder.  When eating fish I stay with the Salmon and Cod since they seem to be the lowest in mercury contamination.  No vaccinations for me because I do not need the mercury they put in them.  This **** is everywhere and it is very important to read the labels on everything.  Doing things such as juicing with fasting, taking the vitamins and supplements for detoxification, eating a diet high in raw fruits and vegetables, and keeping my PH in the alkaline area has made a big difference in the way I feel.  You seem to be doing the right things.  Good Luck in getting your health back.      
Which autoimmune disease(s) do you have?
~Amy~
You might want to consider the fact that exercise is a way of releasing toxins from the body.  When you release these toxins to fast it can make the body feel bad.  Bouncing on a trampoline is used to remove toxins from the lymph system.  Could be your running is a form of bouncing releasing toxins from your lymph system and making you feel bad.  You might want to check out your enviroment and make sure you are not taking in too many toxins.  Google bouncing to remove toxins and you can read what I am talking about. Hope you start feeling better.
I know what you are going through,  I shouldnt put it that way because im sure it feels different to everyone but it is purely awful.  I have had these internal tremors about 3 years ago and I am now having them again now, It started about 3 weeks ago.  I cannot sleep at night, I am currently 33 years old.  
I want to tell you a little bit about my history because it may help you,  When i was around 11 I developed tourette syndrom, If you dont know what it is, It is a movement disorder where your body moves on the outside and you can make sounds.  Then at the age of 15 I started having seizures.  Not a great time in my life and it was very hard to deal with.  Currently the tourettes still drive me crazy because i have the movements on the outside and now as of 3 weeks ago I developed the shakes on the inside like you have.  I do not know if this is something like tourette syndrom but I do have an appointment with my neurologist on monday the 7th and if i find out something i will let you know.  
I honestly feel like screaming because it wears down the body.  I would go to the ER but i dont think they would have a clue of what it could be so i am just sitting here waiting it out.
I can relate with you and was wondering if you have ever seen a neurologist or other specialist in this kind of field ?
I hope you feel better soon.
Deb :)
Hello.

I too suffer from internal tremor 24/7.  I am 52 years of age.  I began to have a slight internal tremor in my chest months ago.  Told my GP....he shrugged it off.  It was very slight and slow at the beginning.
Over time it began to slowly progress and i could feel it slightly extend to other areas of my body.  Two months ago......it hit like a storm.  I have a constant internal invisable tremor through out my whole body.  I can feel this tremor in my chest, gut, groin, hips, legs down to my feet........shoulders, back/spine, neck....arms into my fingers.
When it is acute it causes some pain in the surrounding muscles.  It keeps me awake and can also wake me up.  It is most distressing when it stays for long periods in my chest....the internal tremor is always present.
This tremor is very distracting and scares me.  Sometimes i have a very slight visable tremor.  My GP says he has never heard of such a thing and refers me to my neurologist.  My GP does believe i have fibromyalgia and have had it for years.  My ANA bounces back and fourth. My GP has also refered me to a psychiatrist [spelling?]

For the last two years i have suffered from cronic migraines and have been seeing a neurologist. I have been treated for the migraines which he calls acute muscle tension migraines.  The treatments have helped somewhat.  When i told my neuro.....[ he is an assistant director of Neurology at VGH ] of this internal tremor....he also says it is unknown to him as any kind of disease and that any tests that have been performed on me previously show no visible signs of any disease.
Because of the migraines an MRI was performed a year ago.  I had 5 small foci [lesions] in the gray matter of my brain that were deemed unremarkable causing no neurological problems.    

Anyways.....the shrink and the neuro are telling me that my internal tremors are classic signs and symptoms of.......an acute stress disorder of some type........possibly PTSS [post traumatic stress syndrome].
I have and still do suffer from panic attacks......so, because of the panic disorder they say my tremors are a progression of this disorder.

I don't agree with them !!

I don't know what this is.....i try to hear what they are telling me but something inside my head is saying that there is much more to this.  I feel that i am getting 'put in a box' because of the history of panic attacks. I do admit there has been much stress in my life....but i believe i have waded thru it all quite well.

This constant internal tremor is horrible, scary and distracting.  I have decided that i am going to continue pursueing this matter with my Dr's no matter what it takes.  It's hard at times because i live in a small town and have to travel to the city by buses to see specialists.......but, i need answers.

Reading your experiences with this tremor is too similar to my own.  Something, i dont know what, is causing these tremors.......i am not convinced it is caused by stress alone.  I do know that acute stress can cause all kinds of dis-ease.  Has it caused an acute disorder.....i dont know.  But, i will get answers somehow.

I hope you are not suffering too greatly......i hope that i too will not suffer for too much longer with this unknown thing.

I'll post any knew information that i get.

Blessings
Sharlo

Something interesting that I have witnessed in myself after having seen a movie called Healing Cancer from Inside...( I don't have ancer but thought the information would be excellent to have)...they site study after study after study that links animal products to cancer.  the higher the use of animal products, especially protein the higher the cancer rate.  This movie caused me to get off animal products for 1 week to just see if I felt better....something VERY INTERESTING happened....I had been suffering with SHAKINESS on this inside just as you describe shirl000 AND I have been suffering with an irregular heart beat that no one can find the cause for...UNTIL I cut out animal products for this one week....TOTALLY GONE....not saying this is your issue but isn't it worth a try to see if they ( animal products) are causing your issues as well?  I can't tell you how happy I am to have found what it was...and I dare say you'd never find a doctor of any kind that would have linked animal products/protein to these symptoms.

The movie is a MUST if you are interested in what is happening to your body through the food you are eating.  MANY studies are sited in this movie.  The information is out there for the CAUSE of many diseases, we're just not being told!!! And that makes me very angry!

Other movies I suggest you watch if you're interested in your health:
Food Matters
Food Inc.
Bad Sead
The Beautiful Truth
Dying To Have Known
Healing Cancer from Inside

Books:
Anything by David Wolfe,
Dr. Gabriel Cousins M.D.,
Dr. Joel Fuhrman M.D.
The Autoimmune Epidemic
ANYTHING on RAW FOOD ( it will heal you quicker than anything else)...

I hope you find an answer.
~Amy~
Check out your sugar levels I have had this internal tremors on an off I have found it linked to either meds or supplements I have been taking or Hypoglycemia..low blood sugar ..I think it could be connected with the way we eat..so make a note of what you ate or drank prior to the internal tremor starting ..if it starts and you havent eaten breakfast ..eat something see if it stops ..FRor me this is definatly what causes it as I have tested when I eat and drink... meds definatly can cause it , and supplements ..
Go to infectious disease doctor and have them check if you're still showing active for EBV.  If so that means you could have CEBV Chronic Epstein Barr Virus... then they need to test you for CFS. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.  If you do show positive for either then they need to also test for immune system deficiency. Eat healthy, plenty of sleep, 1 B12 and 2 B-complexes a day as a start. They are great immune boosters and help with mental clarity.
Have been reading your posts about shaking inside. I feel like I'm going to go crazy if someone doesn't help me figure out what is happening to me at the moment. I'm 63, have very severe COPD and am on Oxygen 24/7. A few weeks ago, had swelling in my legs and my primary put me on Lasix and Potassium. After taking for about 1 1/2 weeks, my normally high blood pressure (take 2 pills a day) started plummeting down to numbers like 100/52 - I've NEVER had low blood pressure. I also at the same time began have the worst quivering "inside" my whole body - I'm having it right this second......I also for one night ran a fever of 103.5 - then it went down. I went to my primary - he did CBC and checked my thyroid and electrolytes and said everything was in normal ranges. At the office my BP was about 117/70 and he said that was a good BP.......but I know it is not MY normal BP for the past 30 years.....usually at least 140/85 or 90 and today at home it has been 110/56 and 117/65 “without BP meds).....anyway - my primary just sent me home and said I'd probably had a virus (fever) and that I must have "anxiety" - he gave me Xanax and sent me home as though "that's all there is".......for a couple of days, the quivering inside wasn't "quite" as bad but now it is back really bad and I also have the worst burning in my stomach/abdomen area at the same time. I keep taking Pepto-Bismol hoping to stop the burning.

I don't know who to turn to - I also have an adrenal gland tumor that an Endrocinologist has been monitoring every six months. I called there this morning to see if any of my symptoms could be related to things that specialist would check me for. The nurse said it didn't sound like anything related to my Endocrine system, but she'd ask the doctor and would call me back. They never called back today....

Has anyone had both the constant quivering inside "and" the burning sensation and have you ever found out for positive what it is and been able to get help? With my very severe Emphysema and 24/7 Oxygen, this is very scary to me as I "AM" now getting anxious (causing more shortness of breath) because no doctor seems to think I have anything going on except Anxiety and I've lived in this body long enough to know there is SOMETHING going on that needs to be addressed. Would appreciate any help anyone can give.

Thanks.
**
   My 88 year old mom also has a tiny adrenal tumor, and her blood pressure has been out of control for a couple of years now. Wildly fluctuating blood pressure is one diagnostic sign of an adrenal tumor, but my mom's docs will not say if it is the tumor causing the pressure problems. They have not been able to stabilize her pressure very well with meds. The meds may even be making it worse.

Stick with your endocrinologist for tests and keep asking him/her questions. My mom is not seeing an endo; her PCP doesn't think it's necessary!

Be careful taking Xanax and other anxiety meds. There is plenty of evidence that adrenal problems cause anxiety. You might try taking 1000 mgs. daily Vitamin B5 to see if this brings you some relief.  B5 supports normal adrenal function and normal gastrointestinal function. It helps with anxiety. You may be vitamin deficient also.

Hope you get some relief soon.
i do hve tremor inside after sleep,i think that my problem is magnesium deficiency.
check these link www.mbschachter.com/importance_of_magnesium_to_human.htm
Hi, im not sure if you still feel shaky insides, but in my case it was due to lack of saliva flow. I have been able to control it with a chigong exercise generating more saliva and swallowing it. I can send you detailed instructions if you still need it. Best to you
GEEZ....all of these symptoms sound like LYME DISEASE!!! I encourage you all to see the documentary "Under Our Skin"....I have been fighting lyme disease for over 4 years now and internal tremors are a BIG sign of the lyme in the CNS...if you ask your regular doc OR specialist, they will blow you off, but try to find a lyme literate doctor....google lyme websites and read more....I was diagnosed first with an idiopathic autoimmune disease, fibromylagia, RA, Shogren's disease, and many many more. Since being treated for lyme and all of the other co-infections that I have, I am 99% better!!! NO more issues except some CNS issues that are most likely permanent now because of the duration of my lyme. Please all, get a lyme test, a western blot, NOT an elisa (they are over 80% inaccurate)...you will stay sick in the system forever until you rule out lyme disease!!!!!
I also have internal tremors.  Mine are mostly at night when I lay down to rest.  I also had a positive ANA with a speckled pattern which led to a lupus diagnosis.  I am currently seeing a neurologist due to the tremors and memory problems.  He has ordered an MRI.   I will interested to see what that shows.
I have been disabled for 10 years with various conditions.  I started going through physical therapy for my left leg that hasn't functioned well and has been numb for 10 years.  I have had physical therapy in the past but this time they wanted to try to "wake up the nerves in that leg" by concentrating on the hip.  I also got injections for pain in my lower back.  I had a major flare, I guess between the two.  I could not function at all for over a week.  I kept telling my husband I felt very shakey.  The doctors decided to discontinue the therapy. BTW, the evaluation for discharge showed I was in worse condition, and now my right leg was also having problems.  I have tremors normally, but this shaking is different, and it did make my tremors worse.

Today I went to my massage therapist I have had for 8 years, and she has more years experience than that.  She asked me if I had felt shakey, and if I could feel it then.  I told her I had been shakey for the past couple of weeks.  She said she has never ever felt anyone shaking internally before.

Also, you can get tested for mercury poisoning and I have, no mercury reading at all.
I also have the internal shaking!  I've had it now for two years. It is enough to drive me insane. I haven't worked in two years because of it.

I also have run numerous tests and nothing comes back positive for anything!

Here's what I've learned over my two years of internal shakes.

It could be anxiety, it happens I hear to women in menopause, could be neuropathy...or it's completely unexplained.

Which for me has mean't Dr's don't know how to treat it.

I don't get it, why is it when you go to Dr. even a specialist they look at you sideways and act as though they have NO idea what you are talking about. They are quick to say you need to be on anxiety med's, which I guess is what they choose to do with all women who have this disorder.

What has helped me is taking magnesium (but not often, it can be toxic)  Xanax or Klonopin work a little. I take Vitamin B stress vitamins.  Nothing has cured it, at night my body is shaking internaly so badly I can not sleep.

I hope there is one Dr. out there somewhere who can help all of us!  Please if you're out there, please post... I can't go on living this way.... it's like shattering to shake all day, every day, not sleep.  Please help!

First, your so right about the doctors!
I have been having the internal vibrations for 4yrs now. I was finally diagnosed with Lymes disease which makes many people have this feeling.   Does your vibrations feel like a tuning fork? I take Gabapentin(Neurontin) to help my neuropathy. That's for my parathesia (pins and needles all over my body).  
Try to rule out  Lymes disease. Most doctors don't know what they are doing when it comes to Lymes but they think they do! I finally found myself a LLMD (Lyme Literate Doctor). Ask for a Lymes test. They will probably want to take an Essay first and if that comes out negative then they don't give you the Lymes Western Blot..IGG and IGM. The Western Blot is more sensitive. It's important for this test to be sent to IGENIX Labs out ,in California. They do the test differently and is more accurate. Their tests will come out positive if you have Lymes where the other labs will probably show negative. There are many times that a person has Lymes that never got that bulls eye rash and show negative.

I hope you had your Vit. D level checked. Very important! Also have your Vit.B's checked! That's for your nerves. A CD57 serum test is important. It shows how your immune system is working.  An "RA Factor" test would be good to get also. It's not just for rhuematoid arthritis but can come out positive for Lymes or other infections. I also want to note that my doctor subspecializes in Infectious Disease and did not take the Lymes seriously and didn't want to test for it. It was 3yrs later that my rhuematologist tested for it and it came out Positive. They didn't treat it correctly but now I'm getting good treatment.

Hope you're feeling better!
Hi - You describe exactly the same thing as me. When I exercise, the shaking inside goes away - honestly, I think it is the circulatory system not being able to "make it's rounds" and thikngs are just not going through smoothly. So to stop this, you must exercise at least 2x per day and get circulation going, especially if this is frequent. I sometimes take .5mg valium too if I can't sleep becasue of it. I have it now, but don't like taking anything when i know exercise will help - it's just dark out and I really wish I had a dog to go running with... :{
I've had internal tremors for years or "the crawlies" as I call them. I constantly feel like I have bugs crawling around inside. Yuckiest feeling in the world. Like everyone else, no definitive diagnosis, but it's likely it could be like having restless leg syndrome all over instead of just in the legs. I've been on neurontin and Lyrica for a long time. It helps, but the only real relief comes from clonopin or having a drink. Alcohol definately helps but the doctors won't tell you that because they don't want to encourage people to drink. It's miserable 24/7, and extremely difficult to live with. But there doesn't seem to be an alternative, unfortunately.
I starting having internal tremors about a month or two ago. It's like a big engine or a washing machine centrifuging is shaking the bed - I have it 2-3 times each morning when I wake up - I fall asleep again and then wake up from it again. It stops after 1 minute or so. Not sure but I think I have it during the day just a little sometimes.

My girlfriend hasn't noticed any shaking and can't feel it on me. I put a big glass bowl with water on the bed table - so movement seen in the water surface.

I do get enough sleep so it's not like I'm having any trouble with it currently - just feels weird. Don't feel stressed.

My doctor ran some tests - only thing he found was I needed a little more vitamin D3 (body produces it only from sunlight) in the winter.

I'll let you know if I find out more.
Old but popular thread.

No mention here of Adrenal  fatigue.

Many people with adrenal fatigue, only detectable from adrenal saliva testing, not blood or urine, describe on of the symptoms "like a vibration but on the inside", just as written on this thread.
I have internal tremor throughout my chest mainly, but extending to my arms, neck, face.  My lips especially tingle and tremor (not visibly).
My doctor won't test for Adrenal Fatigue. Do you know if there's a home test for it?
You need a adrenal saliva test, its 4 times in one day. Spit in 4 tubes and send in the mail. Results in 2 weeks. Goggle it or go to the adrenal forum here. Most chiros will order one for you as well. That what I did.
ive had most of these symptoms for almost the past year as well, im currently going to all kinds of doctors too and ill keep you all updated. Different area different doctors. wish me luck like i wish all of you.

Linz
Best of luck to you, Linz!!
Wondering if you ever got any answers? I have this also and I also get real cold. My inner shakiness is in my upper body like a constant vibration. Lately I am noticing that it happens about 15 mins after I eat.
For the last 5 years i have has the same symptoms as you are describing. I wake up in the morning and my head is vibrating. After a few minutes it starts to decease . I shake inside from the top of my head tot the bottom of my feet and noone else can see it.I have been to several doctors and as others has stated they look at you like you are totally crazy diagnose you with stress and anxiety and send you home. My family Practitioner just keeps changing my meds thinking we will find something that works but we havent. I have been to a neurologist and they just threw it off as stress and depression. The ONLY reason i am depressed is because i wanna feel normal again ! I have memory loss, shaking or tremors, blurry vision, lack of sleep, or even after sleeping several hours i feel that i havent rested enough, i have mood swings, tingling of the arms and legs, pain in the lower back on to other extremeties. I truly understand how you feel. I can still remember the first attack i had. I was at work and felt like i had been shot by lightning in the top of my head and it proceeded to the bottonm of my feet. By the time it had eased up enough I almost passed out on my way to driving myself to the ER. I have now taken myself off of chocolate and anything with caffeine which seems to help also. I have tried Lexapro, Zoloft, and other meds which have sometimes made it worse. If anyone finds out anything new please let me know. THANKS
Hi, I used to have this alot. I would say try cutting out gluten, soy and other food protiens which might cause a abnormal immune response. Since cutting out all of these I have stopped the internal shivering but if I eat any gluten, soy etc it comes back. I think there is an autoimmune connection here. We have autoimmune problems in our family (thyroid and adrenals). My uncle was very unwell and constantly told he had anxiety until it was found out he had thyroid cancer that was caught too late. I honestly feel embarased for the nonsense some doctors come out with. Read about abnormal immune reactions to food proteins. This might not be the case for you but do give it a try as I think it is probably the case for many. Be well x
Well after joining this community 2 days ago i made an appointment with my PCP and began demanding test that i have been reading about. So this morning I was tested for all autoimmune diseases, as well as gluten,metals , mercury, Lupus, the adrenal glands , i mean anything i could think of including lyme disease. . I will have to wait for the results to come back which wil be in 2 weeks. Everything else came out great so now im just praying I can finally find an answer. If not back to the drawing board i go.  The worst part of  having this is not having an answer whether it be good or bad.  I have also had MRi's and CT's done and nothing has shown up so far. Well im PRAYING for all of us that we can find an answer soon.
Hi! I've had this internal tremor for just on 1 year, feeling like you are nervous, the creepy crawlys in your blood and I sometimes get shuddering down my Right leg, which my daughter and wife have felt. Drs here in Australia just shake their heads, no diagnosis or tests because I have restless leg syndrome. I take around 9 different medication (Heart Failure) and thing went bad after starting Warfarin. I also get a buzz like tinitus in my head often. To those with upper body shakes check out the symptoms of "Dystonia".
I got this off of webmd! Tremor is generally caused by problems in parts of the brain that control muscles throughout the body or in particular areas, such as the hands. Neurological disorders or conditions that can produce tremor include multiple sclerosis, stroke, traumatic brain injury, and neurodegenerative diseases that damage or destroy parts of the brainstem or the cerebellum. Other causes include the use of some drugs (such as amphetamines, corticosteroids, and drugs used for certain psychiatric disorders), alcohol abuse or withdrawal, mercury poisoning, overactive thyroid, or liver failure. Some forms of tremor are inherited and run in families, while others have no known cause! I have internal tremors as well as my mother! I would love to know more!!!
I too have been reading this forum with interest recently. I have been living with the extreme stress of an unhappy marriage, teenage daughter with Crohn's disease and husband diagnosed with Parkinson's before we told the world about our intention to divorce. Before he got the diagnosis, I had been experiencing strange muscle twitches and cramps - always worse just before my period. When we got the Parkinson's diagnosis, I had a kind of panic attack and started shaking all over. This was six months ago now and during this time, my trembling has internalised itself and seems to occur - along with pins and needles and night sweats - as I wake out of sleep. Also occasionally if I sit for a long time working. Having read so much about Parkinson's, I thought perhaps I had hypnotised myself into getting the symptoms. Certainly every time I googled tremor and muscle spasms, I always ended up on Parkinson's sites. So I went to the GP who said it was just stress and prescribed anti-depressants - at the same time warning me that these too could cause shaking. So of course I couldn't take them because I was trying to monitor the shaking. Eventually I insisted on seeing a neurologist. He asked me about my alcohol intake (I was drinking between half and 3/4 a bottle of wine a day.) He said this accounted for all my symptoms - I was treating stress with the wrong drug. He told me to cut down on the alcohol and to take valium pending a course of cognitive therapy. Not convinced but will give it a go. I haven't seen anyone else on this site mention alcohol....?
My vibrations/ buzzing sensation started last year in my ankle. It only did this for a few weeks and went away. Then this year it came back and is in my pelvic region through my lower back and legs. I get this one day all day and night ,next day nothing until the late evening and then through the night and somedays never. It feels like a tuning fork vibrating ever so slightly all over my pelvic region and legs. I havent been to a doctor but I suspect it has something to do with nerve compression as I hve experienced lower back pain and neck pain since last year. I really wish all these people that said they were coming back after getting an mri would and tell us what they found. On here pot after post people are going to go to a neuro or mri yet they never come back with the results,so you have to wonder why. I bought a vibrating pillow to put undr me to see if it would mask the feeling. I have it on right now and hope it has some effect on the feeling. If anyone would like to communicate about this please write to me at ***@****
I have had the internal tremors for the past couple of months. Along with that I have some kind of hot flashes.  They wake me up at night. This morning the tremors woke me up at 4 and I went back to sleep for a short period of time.  This morning I feel absolutely lousy.  Do you think that I need to see a doctor.  I take extra Vitamin D along with my regular vitamins and also take Salmon Oil.  Any suggestions.

Phyllis
I feel like I am all alone with this problem.  It has controlled my life and made it hard to function normally.  I seem to get internal tremors when I have a lack of sleep. *I also feel like I can not sleep when I am having this problem as well.  Doctors look at me like I have 2 heads.  Have been through a lot of tests and everything is normal. It almost feels like a hangover feeling but I have not had a drink in years.  I do have low blood sugar and wonder if that has anything to do with it.  Just want to scream because it feels horrible!!!
My name is Brenda and i have writen in before.  I have suffered internal tremors 24/7 for almost 3 years now.  I have a seen many Dr's, mri's, adrenal gland testing, numerous blood works and have yet to get any kind of solid diagnosis.  I have done much of my own research because i am my only advocate. My internal tremors are akinn to a tuning fork vibrating throughout my body...especially my chest, body trunk and legs....i experience it also in my back/spine, neck, head, arms and hands, but my legs, feet, chest are the worst and it drives me batty.  It does appear to be worse upon sitting or lying down,  When i go to bed at night it is horrible and causes me much stress and anxiety.  Truly, it is ruining my life.  In my own research and questions i have found little to explain this invisable dis-ease.  I have my own theories, but i am certainly no Specialist or Doctor.  I have been diagnosed with acute Fibromyalgia, chronic fatique symdrome and i suffer from extreme migraines that have made it impossible for me to work.  I do get botox injections in my head muscles [muscle tension migraine's] which help that part of my health problems considerably.  I also suffer from PTSD, panic attacks & anxiety. I also dont sleep well. I'm very sensitive to meds and have a hard time with them.
My theories are three fold.  One is that these internal tremors are caused by some sort of neurological disease that is yet to be understood, like Essential Tremor, but internal.  I have not found any medication that helps and i've tried quite a few.  I can only be persistant and keep on my Dr's. Keep asking for help.  My GP does believe me when i tell him what i am experiencing, he just does not know what it is....neither do the specialists he has sent me to. No med has helped me....ativan only slightly.
My other thought is that this is a furtherance of the FM......Fybro~myalgia at it's worst, I understand there has been a link between internal tremors and FM....this is according to my GP who read it in an article he can not  locate now.  Again, i have found no medication that helps. My cousin who suffers from FM states that she also has internal tremors, just not as bad as mine.
Or is this a combination of problems, FM affected by extreme stress and or anxiety and blood circulation problems.....is it a combination of things????  I must tell you that for years i denied i was living a high stress life.....i just kept the candle burning at both ends until i finally burnt out.
I piled my plate to high and it over flowed....the result being a huge affect on my mental and physical health.  I'm 54 years of age now and i raised 3 son's, worked 60 hours a week outside the home and then had to care for and raise my family.....i always struggled but tried to keep a happy, healthy demeaner.  Finally i just broke.....
I'm frightened by these internal tremors.....they also cause muscle spasms and when it hits my chest hard i think i'm going to have a heart attack. It is painful.
This is a definate medical dis-order and we all must keep pressing our Dr's to find an answer and assist us.  That is what they are there for.  I have realized that dr's are good at telling us what we don't have, but it's hard for them to tell us what we do have unless it's staring them straight in the face.
Keep after your Dr's and don't give up.....i won't.  There has to be an answer out there some where.  Good luck all and i hope at least some of us get some relief soon.  Bleesings Brenda

I have been experiencing the same thing... this tremor cannot be seen or felt on the outside but its internal. It started about 3 years ago and would happen once in a blue moon... however lately its been more constant. I started experiencing difficulty falling asleep and waking up. I don't know how to explain this but when I try waking up or am just coming out of sleeping its like my mind is awake and I cannot physically move my body. I am really scared about this. I have tried explaining things to my doctor and they don't really understand what I'm talking about. I have read about my symptoms online and I've read things about ms and Parkinson's. I'm 21 years old too young to be experiencing those kind of symptoms... I'm really scared but I'm glad I'm not the only one with these symptoms
HI, my name is SilverAngel and i came to this forum hoping to find sum information, but instead i think that i may have Answers. The reason for thbue Tremors, for the most part, is that your Souls may be unsettled...Like do you'se wake up, with a jump, from an unsettling Dream, almost like your Souls are going to jump out of Bodies?? Wellll, not everything that people experience is Physical, sum is Spiritual, and people have to learn how to take care of there Souls aswell. Theres alot to it, but in short we are all Psychic to sum degree, and its just a matter of Tapping into your Psychic ability, and finding out which is strongest upfront. We all r born with Pineal Glands, and a Third Eye, which the Pineal Gland is the Seat of our Soul-Its where our Souls enter our Bodies, and where we exit, at the end, until next life time. I have certainly done my homework, and Researched alot, to get to where i am now, and through my own Psychic Experiences, i know that there is DEFINITLY more then what meets the eye...Now in saying that, and i really hope you get this Ordain, because it sounds like you need help huh, and i feel for you!!! in the Universe, and on Earth there are, Energies everywhere (it would b a great idea, to Google Energies, and just read a bit about it, to get a fuller understanding, how it works)...well, these Energies r actually controllable, if you know how, and are Genuine. people, here on Earth, can unknowingly, make bad things happen to people, just by thinking badly about a person, so my advice, is to stay away from anyone, that doesn't like you-If they have strong Bad Emotions towards you, then people can actually send bad luck towards you-Its like a Karma thing, well there both invisible, but i've worked out that it is all as real, as you an me. Just like Germs, ya' can't see them, but you know Germs are around, well its the same with Karma and Negative Vibes-Negative Entities are also created by feeling bad too, like Anger, Resentment, Jelousy, Selfishness, and well, i'm sure you'se get the idea lol. people can protect themselves but, and even though i know it sounds farfetched, but if you envision (if you've always been a good daydreamer, & Travelling off into your own world, all the time, then all the better), a bright light that surrounds you, and Protectes you...Envisioning the Energy, helps to be able to use, what we live with every day-If you ever have strange, things happen ever, and ya' just it as a coincidence, then u might want to rethink that. Believe in yourselves, and have faith...Stay away from Negative people, and eventually they will stop thinking about you, and clean the Negativity away-STAY POSITIVE-LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!!!!
And be Careful what you think, say and do, 'cause things can  come True!!!! Also with Karma, there r three types of Karma, but that's another story, although i will say though, that people also have left over Karma, from previous lives 2oo, so its the choices you make, that determine, if you pass the Tests, and Life Lessons that have been thrown your ways, and Choose to deal with any Karma, that is around, in a Positive way.
I hope that i explained things well-Take Care Everyone
Kindest Regards
       Kristy
hi i think we do have same problem. ive noticed for a month now. when i wake up my back feels like or my hands is shaking inside. its like humming inside. and my back hurts for a month now. sometimes the feeling is intense. sometimes i dont feel it.. but when its like its shaking its like my back my arms are so tired its like its hurting but it doesnt..i saw this msg cause i was searching the web what sickness i have. which i cant explain.. il be going to my doctor to be check up later..
I have anxiety and I get that feeling, mostly when I lay down at night. It feels like my organs are jumping up and down and it's mostly in my chest area.
My husband is experiencing the same feeling you are having trembling inside your body with a some of dizziness.  I took him to ER last Thursday and they did all test since they thought he had a heart attack even thou he told them he was trembling inside and he explained the type of trembling .  All the test he had they all came out negative including the head scan. He was released from ER and they told him to follow up with his heart doctor and maybe he needs a heart monitor.  Up to date he still feels trembling but as much.  I have question for your are u stressed, do you have probelms with your children, are u married?  My husband tells me he is very tired and stress from the kids and his job that the stress is causing this disorder.  Can this cause the trembling?  I have to call his doctor to have my husband take an ANA test.  In the mean time I am doing alot of Google for this symptom.  Hope you find the right answer, cause my husband and I want to find the right answer for this disorder.
Oh my gosh I thought I was the only one!!! Its like a very mild seizure, mainly in the chest? Im half awake/asleep when i experience it. I can't seem to move though. I actually came on to this page because I was expierencing horrible horrible allergies. I wake up in the middle of the night, my nose is completly swollen but when I roll over to get a tissue it literally runs out my nose like a faucit! My allergies are soo bad I cant even get up to get medicine (which dont even work well. Ane when I do get the strenght to get up an ice pack barely seems to help. Oh yes I cant open my eyes but putting pressue on it makes it feel better.
It all started after I had a lecture about HIV, I began to panic.I have shakes too internally, at times I think I gat cold ,when I relax my self it seems to stop then comes up again when am depressed.please what do the sign mean
New to this post and recently read yours from October 2008. Wondering if your offer to send more information still stands? Has your health continued to improved?
I  have had visible hand shaking since 20's amd now 60. And I have always been a nervous person. I've taken paxil off and on for several years intiially for panic attacks. But am not on anything now. In the  spring I started noticing inside quivering/like nerve endings shaking it occurs all over but is heavier in lower torsu. Sometimes at night I feel like my teeth at going to chatter! This is becoming more severe. I went to a Neurologist who looked at me for about 10 min. and said I have familial essential tremors and  prescribed propranonol. It makes me feel crapy, it possibly has helped the hand shaking some, but is not affecting the inside tremors/quivering. So I am not sure if there isn't something else going on with me! I need help in trying to get to the bottom of my problem, to get the proper treatment. My h1c blood sugar test is also 5.9 just under the wire for diabetes!  Help!!!
OMG girl!  You are so on point with all of this.  About a year ago, I had the same symptoms (only worse), hospitals and conventional doctors/medicine were absolutely USELESS.  I did the research, followed a similar protocol (minus the oral chelation - I took the chlorella, garlic, omega-3, etc. route) and cured myself!  Posters to this forum with these type symptoms, take heed.  ALSO, magnesium gave me back enough functionality to even begin the research!  God bless you floridagirl, for even taking the time to communicate all that!
Wow, I don't know whether to feel depressed or elated to find so many people describing symptoms I've been experiencing for the past 3 years.

My symptoms started with what can only be described as food poisoning with flu like symptoms followed by immediate and constant tremors I have to this day.
I described them to my doctor as akin to being sat in a parked diesel engine truck, a constant vibration. My teeth also lightly chatter at night and my hands visibly shake.

In addition to the tremors I’ve had palpatations, rapid heartbeat when going to sleep, constant fatigue, bloating, soft stools constantly, weight loss followed by weight gain.

My doctors have ran heart tests, blood work etc. and as of my last visit can only advise visiting a therapist.

My mum has suffered from CFS for years and Candida and I guess maybe I've inherited those symptoms. I basically feel so lost; I'm 36 now but feel like my life ended on June 23rd 2008.
I did Reflexology to myself relaxing areas related to the nervous system and it helped me a lot.I did pressure points on the big toe, the side, and all the other toes.The pressure has to be firm and constant for 10 seconds or more..for people who have migraine, they need to take more time on the fifth and fourth toes ..the same pressure can be done on the fingers, and on the ears, which is very powerful..Also i did some self hypnosis,  visualising myself very relaxed, calm and having easily whatever i need.The subconscious mind can not make the difference between imagination and reality.And this imagination will help your body release all the hormones your brain and your body need.I encourage people to do it daily...it stopped doing it for 2 weeks, than stopped having my self help techniques and under stress, i feel again some little interior tremor, ..But at least i know the helpful techniques would cut them back again.
I  had this interior tremor occasionaly for 3 months..especially when I am stressed...if you have a facebook group join my Integral Reflexology group ..I would love to help.
Ninette Traboulsi,
Integral Reflexologist & Hypnotherapist.
Integral reflexology group:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/6602297887/
I had gallbladder surgery and a week after I started this shaking inside.  Just like I have a vibrator going all the time.  Driving me crazy!!
This is for Ordained and everyone else with these inside tremors, joint pain, and vertigo. I am messed up and I have no idea why, just like the rest of you. I have suffered greatly and came back to nearly normal. I notice that if I eat really salty meals I end up with internal shakes that no one can see. Sometimes I feel really strange like a zombie and like I am a poisoned roach. I have pains in my bones and at one point i would have adrenalin attacks where my body woiuld shake and I would get spasms and my hands would turn blue. My ANA was negative. This stuff started after two car accidents and seeing a chiropractor.It happened after my last chiropractor visit. My vision even became blurry one day. I hate stress now b/c when I get stressed or over tired I get worse. I think this has to do with damage to my nervous system or something to do with my neck, the vegus nerve in particular.
I have had weakness, inflammation, dizziness, and my forehead feels like it's vibrating.
I am a 26 year old with no children and was only a sever migraine sufferer but medication had episodes under control. Now I'm a mess for the past 2 yearns am practically falling apart and feel like I don't even recognize myself. I have all the symptoms you described and more.I had to take a leave dorm my career until I get straightened out if ever. All my mris and blood work were normal, next is having a spinal tap. I have been to every specialist and no definatige diagnosis yet. I am pretty much homebound until I can seek help further. Did you figure out any diagnosis? Usually drs think a woman is just a hypo or full of anxiety mental issues which mimic bad dieases. But these symptoms are so bad there chronic and not episodic like panic attacks which I've experienced the onset of due to such fear of what going on. Any advice so appreciated!    
I have the same thing happen. My heart is overly sensitive to adrenaline. Blood pressure medicine.helps it but if I don't get enough sleep or good sleep it still happens and will last all day. Maybe talk to a cardiologist.
Also, mine isn't a visible "shake". It feels like my insides are like jello jiggling.
I am so amazed that i have found some one else with this horrid horrid thing. i to have inside shaking in my stomach up into my chest. It makes it impossible to sleep.  it wil often wake me up early hours of the morning.
Hi Sharlo

I have theexact same story to tell.  I am at my wits ends with theseinternal stomach and chest shkes. So horrible have you managed to find out what they are
i am2 havein these problems.its happing rte now *** i type.its like my insides are shaking.it gets worse though. it starts on the inside and then i startn shakein on the out side. sometimees i shake all over and it makes my body tense, but i dont shake in my hands all that often and when i do its just lightly not noticeable. it scares me because im only 25.iv had 2 c-secections and i now have a prolapsed uterus, and i have celiac desease. i have no energy, im tired all the time, i feal down all the time. then i get on google and look up my symptoms and see that alot of people around the world have the same problems. know mater what u look up, every1in all different places,countries. they all have same stuff goin on. it just makes me think.why? whats doin this2every1.what are docters really doin2us. or iwhats the goverment doin to us. dont you tink its just weird that all these other people from everywere has the same problems. i dont want2have2take medicine i hate it. i just want my problems to go away and i know they prolly wont so i just got 2 deal with.i feel like im dieing sometimes. but i guess if it happens it happens4a reason and god needed me. i just hope not2soon cuz i have my5yr old and2yr old i dnt want2lieve.they need me.ok im sorry 4 talkn so much im head out.
I too have internal "earthquakes" (shakes) as well & external tremors. I constantly have chronic muscle tension in my neck shoulders and back. headaches. extreme fatigue. random thoughts. memory loss. I have EBV, among some undiagnosed problem they haven't identified yet { most likely with my kidneys}, & thyroiditis. if any one can shed some more light on the subject that would be great.
Dear Ordained,

I want you to have a clinic/hospital/or your doctor, if you have a particular doctor you see test you for Celiac's Disease.  I also suffered from many of these symptoms for the past 13 years.  However, they are getting better for the last year and a hald, since I insisted I be tested for Celiac's disease.  In spite of the fact my doctor disagreed I actually had this disease and we had tested me for everything literally for the last 11 years,I did have this crazy allergy/disease.  I can no longer eat any gluten (which is found in many items...mostly grains like Wheat, Rye, Barley, Sprue and many other grains as well as many man made products like makeup, shampoo, the glue on envelopes...soooo many items have this in it!  It is crazy!  ) :).  You can still eat some grains, usually, like Corn, Rice, and can eat potatoes.  It is a really difficult adjustment to have to make, but I do feel soooo much better since I have gone Gluten free!  ( :  Please, please, please go get tested...it is an easy blood test, which does eventually need to get confirmed, if positive.  This is done via biopsy's from your small and large intestines by colonoscopy/edinoscopy (both painless tests, thankfully).  Good luck, Ordained.  I hope this helps and you receive some help for all your ailments...keep up the faith and don't be dismayed.  I have found that you have to be your own advocate nowadays and don't take no for an answer or leave without testing done to your specifications.  I would still be suffering and thinking I have Fibromyalgia if I did not insist on being tested for Celiac's...11 years of damage could have been prevented on my body, had I known.  Hope this helps!  ( :
Can you send me the information for the heavy metal, adrenals, and candida tests that are the same as the ones doctors use?
Thank you. : )
I am trying to figure my feeling as well.  The best way I describe it - it is as if you flush a toilet but the toilet keeps running.  My body internally always feels like it is running and doesnt shut down.  Eventhough on the outside I am relaxed.  Lately it has gotten worse though and I wake in the morning and my eyeballs feel like ping pong balls being shot back and forth.  
Can you send me the info on the at home heavy metal tests?
Alien implants,morgellons worm or 2012 depopulation agenda

You mentioned that you were diagnosed at one point with HPV. Now when you say that, do you mean the std one Human Papaloma Virus or do you mean Human Parvovirus? There is a HUGE difference! If it's Parvovirus that would explain a LOT of your symptoms. YOu should verify that! There isn't a cure, but it would explain all the body aches, tingling/vibrations, tired, headaches, rashes and maybe some other things. Look up Chronic Parvovirus and see what you think.
OMG...I've had the inside the head tremors for 6 years now..and I never found what was wrong with me. I too have fibromyalgia since almost 20 year. I'm 42 ..I tried EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN>> from pills to physical stuff to 60 doctors and Gurus..gees what a life.
Also read on HAARP Antenna and the bad side of it on peoples brains...

LISTEN TO THIS AMAZING FIND THOUGH. Google DR Paul Swingle.
I went to his office this week and they did a brain mapping on me. My limbic brain or emotional brain is locked in overdrive and this would cause all the  our symptoms. They said, they have many clients who are now better. They use sounds and light to reprogram your brain and body stuff.Are you the kind to over focus on things then you are like me..signs of an overactive frontal lobe, which in turn create the midbrain to think its time for fight or flight, and this is also Fibromyalgia
I have my first treatment on Jan 16 2012...I'll keep you posted
By the way I met a gentleman whoclaims his son was help considerably by this doctor.Many come from all over the world to see him. But treatment may take a long time in order to change brain waves and pathways.Ciao for now BBBlue
I also have internal shaking. The last time was 5 years ago now its starting again. I had mono when i was 18, EBV when i was 21. Many strep infections followed. Than I was fine. When i was 32 i had shingles and many sinus infections. Then the internal shaking began when i was 41. Recently, nerve problems in my leg/facial nerve problems that sent me to the ER. Now, the internal shaking began a few days ago. I eat healthy & organic foods. I do not eat fast food or soda. I exercised when able, I am small frame/weigh 112lb. I use weights and my bike. I don't understand all of this internal shaking nonsense and nerve issues. Nothing comes back on the MRI or CS. Only my nerve conducting test showed nerve problems in my leg. Wish I had an answer... I am 47 by the way and been going through this for a very long time...
The first time I had internal tremors which escalated to external shaking was after the death of my mom. These lasted 4 months and propolinol was too strong. They went away. This year I had alot of stressors: married, moved, retired. Got shingles in summer and the tremors started immediately along with shingles pain, etc. Shingles now gone but internal shaking is an everyday occurance. Twice it escalated into full ER workups with no diagnosis or treatment protocol except drugs: xanex, flexirol and possibly antidepressants. This is not my first rodeo, trust it will pass within the year. Helps when I avoid panicking, caffine, gluten, outside stressors. Good results from behavioral therapy, omega-3's, magnesium, strong multi-vitamins, glucosamine. Investigating role of hormones, especially estrogen-progesterone-testotesterone balance. Hang in there folks, do what you can and relax as much as possible.
This thread started almost 4 years ago and I'm just wondering if anyone has had a diagnosis for these internal shakes yet. My internal shakes started 9/27/11 and they have been a constant every day since. I have had MRI's, CT scans, all kinds of blood work and the only thing that came up was an elevated CRP level and low vitamin D. I'm now taking vitamin D and my doctor has ordered yet another round of blood work to further investigate the elevated CRP. The shaking is so bad, I feel it all day and it prevents me from falling asleep at night. Sometimes it feels like it's coming from my chest, sometimes it feels like it's radiating from my lower back, sometimes it feels like it's coming from my head, but the feeling extends throughout my entire body. Hard to explain but there is nothing visible from the outside. In addition, I have been gaining crazy amounts of weight, 60 lbs since Jan 2011 but I also quit smoking in Jan 2011 so maybe that is why. I feel like I'm going crazy! I do have Hashimoto's autoimmune thyroid disease and am on Levoxyl and Cytomel. If anyone can shed any light on this, it would be greatly appreciated!
So many interesting stories. Its good to know we are not alone.

My 17 year old son has been having this same "vibration sensation" for 7 months now. We finally have a diagnosis of Essential tremor. This awful trembling/vibrating began out of nowhere!.  It had been driving him, and me crazy. We were both CONSUMED by this. My son was depressed and felt his life was never going to be "normal' again. My very athletic son, stopped all sports and was so down. We both were very depressed.

I took him EVERY possible doctor here in NYC. EVERY TEST was done. From Parkinsons, to bacterias all the way to lyme disease. We saw so many doctors Cardiologist, endocrinologist, gastro, infectious diseases, neurologist. We tried the nutritionist, chiropractor, acupuncture.  Every test...negative. At one point he did have a positive ANA titer, but upon further study, that was negative as well.

A pediatric neurologist told us it was "conversion disorder" -- taking all your stress and converting it to a physical manifestation. We didn't love that opinion, but still I let my son begin seeing a therapist, he has regular teenage issues, nothing more. Recommended trying anti anxiety meds to try and reduce the tremor. We declined that option.

I took him, finally, to an adult neurologist. He saw we were panicked and stressed about this. After his own testing and  examining all my son's extensive work ups from other doctors, he diagnosed my son with Essential Tremor, or Familial Tremor. This is also a hard diagnosis because it came out of the blue, there is no family history of it and  there is nothing really to do for it. There are meds to reduce the tremor (betablockers) but my son is contra-indicated for them due to asthma.

Anyway, the doc was great and helped my son, and me, understand and deal with this weird vibration/tremble that he feels all the time. Now my son plays sports again and is focusing on his life as he should be.  He still feels the tremor, I can see it sometimes after he exercises or if we dance or sometimes if I hold his hand or arm, I can still feel it. He doesn't talk about it anymore. When I ask how is it going, he tells me not to talk about it, he will "tell me if anything changes"

So although it is uncomfortable to deal with, my son tries his best to ignore it and move past it. I think sometimes it  is not easy for him but he is doing it. I still wake up in a panic at night worrying about it but as the doctor said to my son "Yep, you tremble. Now what? Move on kid, you are healthy in every way. **** it."  My kid LOVED that.

I hope this helps someone in some small way. Its not over but its much better. Peace and Health to you all.
see my  post below yours. My son has been diagnosed with Essential tremor. . Many similar symptoms as yours.
Did you ever get a diagnosis? How are you now. My 17 yr old son has these symptoms and has been diagnosed with Essential tremor
Look into Essential tremor. My son has very similar symptoms
What did they find??
What did they find saify your ANA results??? Thanks
Hi, I am presently being tested for auto immune diseases. I I have the internal quaking & buzzing sensation which has increased over time making a goodnights sleep very elusive. I have many symptoms that could be indicative of thyroid problems. Sometimes I feel as though I am on a roller coaster ride. My memory is of real concern and I am gaining weight, constipation is another symptom of thyroid dysfunction. My list of symtoms go on if the tests I have under gone are conclusive I will keep you informed. I hope by the time I post this you already have a diagnosis and you are on the path to wellness. Shelley
I'm not even kidding you but you sound exactly like me....I have had these problems for years and gave up on doctors....they just make you feel like your nuts....the vibrations in my body are horrible and it is hard to describe because nobody can see or feel them but me....I also have positive Anas every time and sometimes my symptoms mimic me but I have tested clear of that....I gave up trying to find out what is going on but as I am feeling them so strong right now I decided to be my own advocate and came up on your post....have you found anything out yet?
I have been experiencing these vibrations through my body as well. It is making me really anxious despite the fact i take prozac for my anxiety. I do drink alcohol and this recently started a few wakes ago when i woke up from a night of drinking. So is this alcohol withdrawal or what. I am not epileptic or diabetic, but im just trying to make sure what i should do or if its all in my head. Its getting me really concerned because i am away at school and maybe should see a doctor not sure. A big party weekend is coming up so i want to make sure everything is okay before i go out. Any thoughts??
I have this internal shake in my upper body also, I first had it in 2006 but just recently it started up again..with a vengeance! It's almost non stop.But lately..when I am at rest..I can see feel and see myself physically move back and forth from my shoulders to the top of my head. This thing is very very debilatating, I hate to even leave the house. I have read all the posts and so far it seems that most have some sort of auto immune defficiency, I have Hypothyroidism or Hashimotos Thyroiditis. I can certainly relate to all of you it's awful and my quality of life has all but diminished. I have been to the doc's many times with this and they just look at me like I need to be locked up in a padded room. My theory is that whatever it is.. it's going undiagnosed because it has yet to be discovered and the doc's just don't care enough to try to figure it out. I have been told it's anxiety but I don't believe it..especially now when a lot of you are on some sort of anti depressant and you are still experiencing it. We go to them for help and they get paid wether they have helped us or not and personally..I think thats BS!! I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired and as all of you..I have no clue what to do about it...but I'm hopeful that some day we will have some answers...
hi floridagirl11,
I would love to know the name of the lab you used.
well i have the samething i think i just started 2 have it cause im a big girl not that big but big  but i started to eat healthy but i cant cause i get shaky inside my upperbody in the chest so for me not to be shaky i gotta eat a little bit more so i wont feel weak or tired for my son
It sounds like you have Celiac disease. Look it up. All of your symptoms seem to be stemming from mal-absorption from celiac. Cut the gluten out of your diet 100% and you should feel better in just a few days. It will take a year or so to recover, but you will feel some energy return and fatigue lift in just a few days. Good luck.
Thank you for your post about your medical issues.  As I read them, it was like reading my own health story.  Oddly enough l  used to be a dental assistant. Late in mt career I  worked for a dentist who believed in the anti mercury theory which I too believe.  You might correctly  assume that was not received in our area which also has a dental school.  Later i worked at the dental-school itself  in a teaching rotation over 3 rd anf4th year dental students...the things you have said about the ADA and AMA are true and i can fully testify to that. I havenot worked there for many years and pray the tied is changing.    I then worked for a progressive dental product company that invents new aged  products and advocats against amalgam / mercury products for all the right reasons....it is dangerous!  For years I worked with  mercury / products, as welli sat through thousands of hours of amalgam filling removals.  Even with the best methods i am sure iinhaled the particles once airborn (we started wearing masks in the late 80s bu) but once arid born and you remove the mask one is still inhaling it, it is on your clothes, hair,everywhere.  I tried to always wash, cover, wash etc.  but reality is we were still heavily exposed.  How stupid I am feeling right now.   It never dawned on me this might be my own problem now after so many years.   Like you i have been sick a very long time, have searched what i feel is every avenue,have been tested up the wazoo and out again, spent who knows  how many thousands on co-pays for tests, doctors visits, medications, plus out of pocket dollars for doc , tests, meds, etc.  then there are all the OTC products and supplements .a smart person,  when they are is sick will try every avenue this side of stupidity and superstition., to regain their life or to releive symptons.  Again your words of what you have experienced sound so much like me that it is not funny.  I truly believe God lead me to your post as I have concluded that only God knew the answers not that I have done my part to try so many things.  I knew I needed his guidance if I were ever to get beyond this.  It appears you did the same.  These past years and recent months,  I have been watching with reserved fear as my body is being morphed into something I no longer recognize nor want to be.  I am disabled and though I  have many talents and products to keep me busy ( not to mention my desire to enjoy my grand kids) my mental and physical energies and abilities are disappearing more and more each day.  Along with all this I am just freaking tired of being told i am stressed out and need meds to calm down.  There is a "still small voice" within that tells me that this is not true.  Rather there is SOMETHING that is making me sick. And no Mr Doctor, I an not physco stressed..  I just began to work with a Immunology department and the rheumatologist is taking me seriousl, but of course no answers yet.  Funny thing is,  My blood work just came bak, my ALA scores are high....woe.  I am going to follow up on your posts.  Can you relate on you health status today?  I hope you are marklyimprove improved.  God bless you for writing such a complete and helpful report.  Let me just add, my state us behind the times and so conservative in progressive medicine it makes other states look really progressive.
  Best wishes,
Hi...it's 2012 and I've just found your comment about internal shakiness.  I also have it.  Did you find out what it is or what helps?  thanks...mary
I just got the chest tremors in January 2012. It comes on only when I sleep on my side. The moment I turn onto my back it stops. I thought it might be Crestor that I had been taking for 1 1/2 years. Which I stopped when the chest tremors started. It wakes me up every night.

How are you doing now? Ina
Hi my name is anna. I'm also in ur boat the trimor are inside. It feels like my chest area and kind arount my upper body.I'm afraid to go out or even date a man over this issue.But at first it started once in a while but now its almost every day. When I take naps in the evening it worst. I thought it could be hi or low suger, I went to my doctor. But my sugar is not out control. Today once again I felt all my inside shake very bad. Just my insides I'm really worry I'm 48 yrs old afraid this will continue to get worst. thnk u anna.
Wow!  I was feeling so alone when I have these!  I'd had them very rarely from, oh I don't know, I guess the first time I had this was when I'd been prescribed too high a dose of codeine when I was in Jr. High, and I am now 56.  I think in the past 2 or 3 years, I'd have a spell only once, until the past year or so.  I was prescribed Nucynta from my Pain Clinic at the end of 2010, and had been diagnosed with Lupus earlier that same year, in June or July of 2010.  I thought it was because when I had run out of my pain medication and before I got it refilled, I was afraid my body had gotten so addicted that I was having withdrawals, but I have a very high ANA count, as I've been tested twice.  Thank you all for your input!  I'm going to talk with my doctor at my next appointment.  She is an internal doctor, so I hope she can give me more insight into this!  It is one of the worst feelings I could ever have, and it DOES interfere with your sleep, as you cannot get comfortable no matter what, because you just want to "shake" the internal shakes off!  Miserable!  So, my heart goes out to all of you with this condition!