Joint pain and fatigue
Several years ago I started experiencing pain in my wrist and toe joint.  I figured this was just because of high heels and being on the computer all the time.  The pain persisted and even got worse.  It also switched to my other wrist.  I started experience extreme fatigue and irritability when I woke up in the mornings (I use to be in the best mood every morning and always felt so vibrant).  Recently I have also been facing mild depression.  My husband and I have also been trying to concive for over a year  with no luck.  I did have a miscarriage several months ago.  I tested positive with a low titer ANA and low titer SCL-70.  I went to a Scleroderma specialist at Johns Hopkins which did not feel like I had Scleroderma.  I did not have any skin hardening or Raynauds.  I thought that maybe I had a thyroid problem.  I tested negative for all of the thyroid test but did have an enlarged thyroid.  I wish I could just wake up feeling okay in the mornings.  Please help!
Joint pain, fatigue, depression, and other symptoms are commonly found in patients that have chronic infections.  In fact, these are often the most common symptoms.  Thyroid problems are also commonly found due to thyroiditis or infection of the thyroid gland.

The most common infections found in these patients are Mycoplasma species, Chlamydia pneumoniae, Borrelia burgdorgeri, among other infections.  Treatment over a long course usually returns the patient to a normal or near normal life, but the types of infections commonly found are difficult to treat.