Autoimmune Disorders Community
Lichen Sclerosus associated with Autoimmune Disease?
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Lichen Sclerosus associated with Autoimmune Disease?

Hello, I have been on a 6 year battle to get an accurate diagnosis of my health problems. Every doctor I have ever seen says I clearly have an autoimmune disease, but it has been difficult to pin point which one! So far I have 2 diagnosis- Fibromyalgia and Hyper Mobile Joint Syndrome. My rheumatologist says there is still clearly something else going on because of the multitude of my symptoms. He is considering Palindromic Rheumatoid Arthrititis as a thrid diagnosis, but I am waiting on my bloodwork to come back. The reason for my post is.....today I went to the gynocologist and was diagnosed with Lichen Sclerosus. The gyno said this is typical for someone with an autoimmune disease. Does anyone have a clue to which autoimmune disease this is common with or have any ideas to what kind of clue this might have with my health? Any comments are greatly appreciated!! Thanks : )
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
You have a lot of my symptoms and two of my diagnosis.Good luck
Blank
I received my blood work results and have been diagnosed with- Rheumatoid Arthritis and Sarcoidosis (plus the fibro and HMJS of course!) I am so happy to be able to start treatment and start to feel better!
Blank
I hate to sound so negative but sometimes i feel like i am not getting any better.Good luck with your treatment
Blank
I have lichens planus and another lichens something in the genital area. I have Hashimoto's disease also known as thyroiditis.
Blank
I also have hashimotos' Theodosius. ASK your doctor for thyroid antibody tests. There are 2 specific tests along with a thyroid stimulating hormone test. That is how I figured it out after lichen diagnosis and my own research and pursuit of a diagnosis. Hope you are doing better.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Autoimmune Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...