Autoimmune Disorders Community
Lots of things wrong with me @_@

Lots of things wrong with me @_@

(im only 16 ;A; ) so lately i've been getting alot of things wrong with me, every winter in the mornings i feel sick , this happened last year and this year (seperate question ) also
i was just relaxing on the laptop when suddenly i my face went really hot, my heart rate went up to 114 per  min, and i felt like i couldnt breath, i looked up abit and things like panic attacks came up , but i seriously was like not panicked i was laughing online wiht a friend when i happened, i have had asthma before and it wasnt a restriction of breathing, it was more like no matter how much or how deep i breathed i didnt feel like i was breathing (so strange >_< ) and when i got up i was really dizzy and felt abit weak and i had eat well not so long before and i have had sugars and stuff ( from costa :D ), but i have realised that lately when i get up from sitting i like collapse to my knees and have to sit for a while before the weak/dizzyness goes then im fine, i know that could be low blood pressure right ?
also recently i have been getting a weird buzzing/vibrating feeling in my stomach , its so weird it doesnt hurt or anything...

would be greatful if someone replied ~
thanks
(i know i need to go to a doctor but i want to atleast know abit of what it is before i go )
Hi!
There are two things that need to be ruled out. First is acid reflux, and second if it is not acid reflux—then postural hypotension.
Treatment of acid reflux is a combination of drugs to reduce the acid and lifestyle changes. You will need to take a combination of medications (under medical supervision) like a proton pump inhibitor such as omeprazole, lansoprazole or pantoprazole empty stomach in the morning and an antacid gel after meals for complete relief. Possibility of H pylori infection too should be looked into by a carbon urea breath test and a combination antibiotic tried. Many a times a persisting H pylori infection can be the cause behind acidity not responding to treatment.
Life style changes that will help include: Avoid heavy meals and eat frequent small meals. Avoid too much of caffeine, tea, smoking, fried food and drinks both alcoholic and non alcoholic fuzzy ones. Avoid heavy exercises within 4 hours of a heavy meal. Raise the head end of the bed by pillows to 30 degrees. Avoid lying down for least 2 hours after food. Maybe these tips will help you.
In postural hypotension blood pressure falls when you stand and causes all the symptoms that you are suffering. Dehydration, certain medications, heart problems, untreated diabetes, and nervous system disorders can all cause this. TIAs or transient ischemic attacks can also be the cause. Certain epilepsies too behave this way with temporary blackouts. Certain internal ear problems can also affect blood pressure monitoring by the body by not properly signaling a change in position. Blood pressure monitoring, tilt table test, EKG, heart echo, ambulatory blood pressure recording are all required for diagnosis. To begin with make a conscious effort to drink fluids (not plain water but juice, lemonade, soups, herbal tea, etc), and eat at regular intervals. Normally this helps. If it does not, then you need to consult a doctor and get all the above causes ruled out.
Take care!