Lower neck pain, tired, pain behind eyes.
I just want to see if anyone could give me some possibilties on why Im having the symtoms Im having. For a couple weeks now I have had a lot of lower neck pain, with pressure and pain behind my eyes. On top of the two primary symtoms I have a dull headache.  Just to let you know a little bit about myself, I am 32yrs old I smoke about a pack of cigs per day, and drink one or two drinks daily . I deal with anxiety problems , but other than that Im very healthy.  itake no meds whatsoever, and this is getting old!
I have neck pain and it causes me migraines and headaches.  I also get pain behind the eyes and in my face that the pain dr says is from the nerves in my neck.  But I also get frequent sinus infections and allergies that also cause pain in my eyes as well as in my sinuses and it gives me vertigo.  So if you haven't already, I'd check to see if the neck pain is also causing your other symptoms and then see if you might have something sinus going on.