Autoimmune Disorders Community
MRI fine two years ago, doctor suspects MS now

Hi, I'm a 27 year old female. For the last 10 years after the birth of my first child, I began having a lot of strange symptoms. It started with whirling vertigo, and slew of other issues. As of 2008 I began to have debilitating headaches, and by 2010 I started having weakness in my arms. I started having numbness and drooping in my face, but they ruled out bell's palsy since it comes and goes. At my last appointment the doctor noticed my left pupil will not constrict to light.

Here are some of my other symptoms:
Difficulty Concentrating-poor memory-some days I just can't seem to shake that morning"fog"
Headaches with and without auras -I've been told I was having atypical migraines with no pain and just the auras
numbness in arm/hand/ or face-sometimes it feels like bugs are crawling on me
Light sensitivity
Whirling Vertigo-I've lost my balance before-dizziness-
Strange vision changes(floaters)(auras)
All over muscle pain sometimes spasms
Hands shake after doing gardening work

Are all of these things coincide?  
The strangest thing is that sometimes I'll feel great, and I'll go through periods of perfectly seeming health, and then sometimes It feels like I'm on my deathbed.

I'm going back to the neurologist tomorrow, but I'm looking for help before then so I can know what to expect a little. Also, I've had a MRI on my head two years ago that was normal, as well as two ct scans in the last month that were normal as well.
Hi!
I read through your post. Based on the information provided by you, I think you are suffering from ‘benign intracranial hypertension’(BIH). This happens due to impaired CSF absorption. Usually it presents with a generalized throbbing headache worst felt in the morning and last thing at night. This headache is generally relieved on standing (consistent with raised intracranial pressure). It is aggravated by straining, coughing or a change in position.
This headache is accompanied by various neurological symptoms such as dizziness, numbness, loss of vision, loss of hearing etc, all of which are temporary. The symptoms wax and wane depending on the CSF pressure.
You need a prompt evaluation by a neurologist. Hypothyroidism, hypoparathyroidism, adrenal insufficiency are a few things I would recommend you get investigated for. These can precipitate BIH. A spinal tap is a must both to diagnose the condition and to treat it.  
The other possibility is a transient ischemic attack. However, since the MRI and CT scans are normal, in all probability the blood vessels like the carotids could be going into spasmodic occlusions.
Since I cannot examine you and know other related conditions you may be having, nor is a detailed history possible on net, I have listed the various possibilities that should be looked into. Please consult your treating doctor. Take care!