MS Question.
I have 1 lesion on my brain, neuropathy in my leg, optic neuritis. I am having double vision. I have tremors in my left leg. They found few lymphocytes in my spinal fluid. Do I have MS?

I have seen a Neurologist, Opthamologist and a Neuro Opthamologist.
Hi!
Diagnosis of MS is complicated as no single diagnostic test is confirmatory, and the signs and symptoms of MS are also seen in vitamin B12 or D deficiency and neuropathies due to diabetes and hypothyroidism. However, more than 90 percent people are diagnosed based on MRI only and presence of oligoclonal bands in spinal fluid confirms diagnosis without doubt. Hence depending on the MRI lesion, your CSF report and your neurological symptoms, your doctor will base the diagnosis of MS after ruling out the other conditions I have mentioned earlier. Please discuss with your doctor.
About 0 to 6 lymphocytes per microliters of spinal fluid is a normal finding. If the lymphocytes are more than this please immediately consult your doctor as this may indicate infection.  Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.