Mouth sores-is this a symptom of Sjogren's or Fibromyalgia?
I have 4 mouth sores(looks like blister like or ulcer like) on the very back of my tongue. They just appeared out of nowhere today. Is this (mouth sores or sores on tongue) a symptom of Sjogren's Syndrome? Or is it a symptom of Fibromyalgia? Do any of you get this with either Sjogren's or Fibro and if so, which one? I have only been dx with Fibro, so I do not know if I have Sjogren's or not. I just thought this symptom may be an important clue.
I think alot of autoimmune diseases can cause ulcers in the mouth along with alot of other things that I am not aware of.
I get clear mouth blisters from time to time.  I get them particularly if I eat or drink anything citrus.  But, I still get them from time to time when I don't know why.  I'm still in limbo about CFS/FMS, but there is a pretty strong liklihood that this is what I'm dealing with.  Sometimes they are irritations on top of old irritations that didn't heal, and that's when I see the red spots on top the clear blisters that seem to only calm down if I scrape them out of my mouth.  They nag at me until I scrape them out.
The one disease that can cause this is Behcet's.  Not saying you have this though.
I saw that about Behce'ts but I don't have any of the other symptoms of that disease. That's why I wondered if it was a symptom of Sjogren's? I don't know what it could be but they aren't going away and actually they(the 4sores) are the color of my own tongue.But you can see that there are ulcer/blister things on the tongue. I just wish I knew what it was from...any ideas? Anyone have these?
what are your other symptoms????????//
My symptoms are multiple(4 or so) ulcers/blisters/sores on the back of my tongue that are painless. These have been there for 2 weeks and have not changed any. Also, I just got another sore on the inside of my right cheek a couple days ago but this sore is painful.

I have Fibromyalgia already so its hard to know what symptoms just may be from this and what may be something else....so here goes.

Symptoms: Mouth(sores(painful) and tongue sores(painless),dry eyes that burn, are red, feel dry and irritated and hurt a lot.They feel like something's in them and my eyes are always tired/worn out feeling like they've been overused, but they haven't been. My eyes are also giving me vision problems(blurriness,SEVERE sensitivity to light-both sunlight and fluorescent light, and constant floaters) along with the pain and irritation.Severe muscle and joint pain everywhere on body. Chronic severe daily migraines. Severe fatigue.Chronic severe dry mouth.Dry nose and vagina. Sometimes I think I get a face redness(rash) when I've been out in the sun and at other times too on my cheeks and nose, but I'm not sure if its the Lupus rash. I feel I may have Sjogrens and maybe even Lupus...what do u think?
Oh also I have very dry skin. And I have nerve pain everywhere( I also have RSD/CRPS).
What you are describing with your vision could be very serious, and there are autoimmune disorders that cause your symptoms plus inflammation of the eye--also called uveitis.  You need to get this treated right away!  Steroid drops will probably be prescribed for the inflammation.  Permanent damage could result if there is uveitis and no treatment.