Autoimmune Disorders Community
Multiple diagnoses, abnormal ANA, family member with sarcoidosis. Reall...

Multiple diagnoses, abnormal ANA, family member with sarcoidosis. Really confused

Hello my name is Laura and I really need help. I've had episodes of dizziness since I was 11, but they would occur at random. I'm now 28, and for the past two years, it has really been affecting my personal life.
When I get dizzy at times, I get really hot and my vision becomes blurred, and I'll feel faint. At other times, my heart will begin to race. Then there are the times it appears to be slowed, and it will feel like I'm not getting enough oxygen. Sometimes, there will be no precursor, and all of sudden I'll feel dizzy. I am short of breath a lot. I get really bad headaches. I also have the other visual disturbances like seeing lights, orbs. Lately, I've also been experiencing chest pain with all of this. I've been in the ER countless times and I'm told that I have gerd or vertigo. I have done a CT scan of my chest and head. Both were good. My eyes have been checked, and other than near sightedness, they are fine. I have had a chest x-ray that was good as well. My ears appear to be fine too. I've done blood work, it said that I may be hypoglycemic and my ANA test came back as abnormal. I did a PFT. I didn't quite understand everything, but I was told after the test that my lungs function at level significantly lower than someone with my age, height, and weight. At the doctor's office they put the pulse oximeter on me, and my blood oxygen levels was 82% when i came in and dropped to 71%. It fluctuated for about 30 minutes until it stabilized in the low to mid 90s. I get dizzy all the time, but I don't know if I'm dealing with one issue with many symptoms or separate issues. I've also been told that I have anxiety. I have a family issue of sarcoidosis. I'm at the point that all of these symptoms are happening too frequently. I have too many doctors thanks to too many referrals. I pass out at work. I've left work carried out on stretcher. It felt like I had a heart attack. My heart felt like it was jolted with electricity. I got really dizzy and short of breath, my chest started paining and my left arm went numb, but the ecg that occurred after this event was fine. I don't know what is wrong with me. I would really appreciate help.
maybe you should check you vitamin and electrolyte levels and i hope you begin to feel better soon
thanks for the reply. I have checked my vitamin and eloctrolytes and they are fine. I'm going to have a 24 hr holter monitor on Monday. I'm hoping for some news from that.