Muscle Spasms, Stiff Legs
I have mild Lupus with no organ involvement. ANA+ . For over a year I have been experiencing ongoing, unrelenting muscle spasms and stiff, sore legs from the spasms which seem to happen most often in my lower body. Had an MRI and EMG and neurologically everything is normal. Neurologist says he has no answers and it is just one of those things. Could this be from the Lupus or maybe the Plaquinel? While I realize it is not life threatening or progressive it is very uncomfortable and tiring. Also, the muscle spasms get worse after activity and even continue while I sleep. Sometimes I walk with a limp because of muscle fatigue. Any help is very appreciated.
I just saw your post...I am experiencing some muscle spasms/stiffness/weakness in my legs as well.  To the point of falling sometimes.  My right hand is starting to get a little weak also.  I can tell when I try to right or grab something.  I have desperately been trying to find out what is causing these symptoms with no luck yet.  How about you?
I have the same problem although I have Wegener's granulomatosis vacuities, my consultant can not understand either. I have tried almost everything going, Chemo, steroids anti rejection tablets. When my legs pain and become stiff,  nothing stops the pain, I have tried co-codamol, paracetamol, nurophen, the only medication to relieve  the pain slightly is Anadan.
I like yourself have desperately been trying to find out what is causing these symptoms, I have seen a Rhumotoligist and after many tests and scans nothing was found. I often wonder if these professional people think I am a hypochondriac.  
I have Lupus and Ra. I have also been expericencing these problems both with arms and legs going on now for 3 years. They cannot figure it out. Had 1 Rheum throw a pencil when he became frustrated. I have found no relive and it seems to only be getting worse.
Did anyone else find a reason for this?