Need Help
For the last 2-3 months I have had a swollen gland under the left side of my chin.  It will get bigger and smaller but has overall gotten bigger over the months.  I've also had naseau, night sweats, body aches, fatigue, and some mild swelling on the left side of my face.  Now, in the last week I have gotten an itchy, red pimple-like rash over my shoulders, chest, neck and back.  I'm not running a fever, but my body feels extremely hot.  What could this be? .
Hi!
The lump could be a swollen gland. However, it could also be an abscess or collection of pus. This can spread to neighboring skin and also cause redness, rash and swelling on that side of face. Other possibility is lupus. It can also be a dental infection.
Since I cannot examine you and know other related conditions you may be having, nor is a detailed history possible on net, I have listed the various possibilities that should be looked into. Please consult your PCP for primary examination followed by proper referral. Take care!