Need advice re: Autoimmune Disease
I posted this earlier but want to make sure the Dr sees this.....so I am posting it again

Hello...I have been ill for 12years now...and have had sooo many test done.  I am dealing with quite alot right now....I have fibromyalgia, DDD, migraines, pituitary brain tumor and a brain aneurysm.  And have some other things going on...with all the test I have had the test for autoimmune which it is poitive then negative...been to many specialist who just tell me I have an autoimmune disease....I loss my hair...I have pain...joints hurt...muscles hurt...I am at present on no meds specific for that but my question is....since I have an autoimmune disease what should I be taking?  I am alot of supplements but is there one thing that is better or worse....help would be so appreciated...I am a 49 year old lady...had to have a hysterectomy when I was 28years due to have cyst on my ovaries which when they popped blew my ovaries a part.  after that surgery was healthy until 12years ago when I started showing all the signs of lupus....even my neurosurgeon says my anuerysm is typical in people with lupus....any help would be appreciated.
Thank you for your time.

JM