Need help diagnosis
symptoms:
headache from eyes up, dizziness, feels like motion sickness, low grade fever, intense sensitivity to light/sound, sleepiness, diahrrea
I had this for 2 weeks beginning 4 weeks ago. At the end of 2 weeks I went to the dr. and they said it was a virus. Have been to the dr. twice and each time they pat me on the head, tell me it's a virus, gave me anti-dizzy medicine to help with the symptoms and put me to sleep for the weekend so I wouldn't bother them. Had a 2-week break from it and now it's back.
Also have type 1 diabetes (well controlled), hypo-thyroidism. Never get headaches so this is a real strain for me. I could hear my husband eating chips and it felt like little knives in my brain--that's how sensitive I am to sound (same goes for light).
Any suggestions?

Hi!
Symptom wise this sounds like migraine because you have something triggering the headaches. Usually this may be accompanied by vision problems, increased sensitivity to light, dizziness or vomiting.
It can be due to nervous system disorders like herniation of tonsils or Chiari malformation, meningitis and encephalitis. The latter two you obviously do not have as you do not have any other symptoms. Chiari malformation can be diagnosed by a MRI of the brain. Other than that it can be a symptom of magnesium deficiency, infectious mononucleosis (if you have a recent history of flu like symptoms), chronic fatigue syndrome, hangover, side effects of certain drugs etc. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.