New Symptoms.
I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's in March 2009, and for the most part my symptoms were fairly stable while taking 0.1 of Synthroid daily.  In the last 6 weeks though, I have developed chronic diarrhea.  I have had my TSH tested, it is well within the normal range (if anything it is a bit Hypothyroid) so they dont think that is causing the diarrhea.  With the diarrhea I am occationally nauseous and at times have even thrown up with it.  I also have occational bowel pains, they seem like spasms.  I am trying to wean out certain foods (I am already totally off wheat) to see if that helps, but nothing has made a difference so far.

Has anyone had a similar issue?  I heard somewhere that people with one autoimmune issue are more likely than the average Joe to develop a second autoimmune issue, is that true?  Because now my doc is sending me for a colonoscopy in Feb to check for Crohns.
Did you get tested for celiac before you went off of wheat?  There are many other grains that contain gluten.