Numbness All Over Body
About a week and a half ago, something strange happened. I noticed as I was walking that my feet seemed to go numb, and the numbness shot up through my body. This would only happen once or twice a day. so it didn't really affect me that much. A few days ago, I got nauseated and then eventually vomited. Along with the nausea I was slightly dizzy and lightheaded.

Everyday the numbeness occurs more frequently.

Now, every few minutes I can feel the numbness even when I'm sitting down. I know it's not my feet going to sleep.

Other symptoms of the past week include: Frequent urination and urge to urinate, Diarreah and Constipation, Loss of Appetite, and Fatigue, cramping in abdomen area. ( I might have left something out.)

List of things that run in family: Diabetes, Arthritis, Multiple Sclerosis, Lupus. (and some others)

I have a yearly checkup Monday and the doctor said she would have to see me to see what it is that is going on.

I'm just curious to know what could be going on...it's really starting to freak me out.

Any ideas will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Hi! With on and off whole body numbness three things should be ruled out first—pinched cervical spinal nerve, brain tumor, and multiple sclerosis. Vit B12 deficiency, peripheral neuropathy of diabetes, hypothyroidism or lupus Lymes, poor circulation are other possibilities.
Since diabetes, arthritis, multiple sclerosis, lupus run in your family, these should be investigated first.
Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Take care!