A
A
Close
Pins and needles
Hi ,
i ve been told to redirect the question to you. Please see below
Hi
my name is Atik, im 23
I want to inquire about this problem i ve been having for a few months now. I get this pins and needles feeling all over my body as soon as my body temperatureTemperature measurement gets warmer or i engage in any sort of pysical activity or if im around alot of heat.  I usually have to run out into the cold to calm this feeling or cool down my body with a fan or cold water. It usually occurs in the winter.I also get small red bumps on my skin. I tried allergy midicine from the doctor and it didnt have any affect., Also,I tried taking Vitamin B to help with my red blood cells but that hasnt changed anytihng either.
Could anyone advise if thye have information on this.
Thanks in adance
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I would suggest taking 1 gram of vitamin C with each meal and see if that might help.  If it does you might consider detoxification.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
471161 tn?1317194550
Atik,

I think you should think about seeing a Neurologist.  They help with problems having to do with your nerves and it sounds like the pins and needles feeling could be coming from bad circulation or a nerve problem.  Please don't mess around with this, see a Neurologist and tell him or her what's happening.  This may be something more than a question you can just ask us on the internet.  God Bless and please let us know how you are.
Comment
Cancel
471161 tn?1317194550
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Autoimmune Disorders Community Resources