Positive ANA but negative ANA titer?
I recently went to my PCP to get a referral to a rheumatologist. I have had on and off again symptoms for the past six years of having periods of feeling completely exhausted while having traveling joint and muscle aches and pains. Headaches are also common during these periods which usually last 1-2 days. My PCP did some blood work and my ANA was positive but the ANA Titer was negative. I'm not sure what this means. My baso % was also high (2) and my glucose was only 64 (non-fasting). Any thoughts or input on what this could mean? Thanks!
I have never heard of a positive ANA and a negative titer.  Maybe the ANA was so low that it was considered negative.  

I figure your dr. will repeat the ANA in the future.  Be sure and spend time in the sun prior to being tested again.  (about 15 min right before you see the doc.)

High baso levels are found in allergic reactions.  With your glucose on the low side, you might just have hypoglocemia.