Questions to ask neurologist.
I have recently been diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy. I have diabetes II, insulin dependent. Recently went to a neurologist for the neuropathy and had an emg. The emg showed that the neuropathy was in my feet, hands, arms, and legs. He believes that something instead/in addition to the diabetes is causing it. I had more blood and urine tests and will see him again in a few days.

What are some good questions to ask him?

Hi!
Yes, it is good to be prepared for your appointment with the doctor.
Ask—what are the possibilities according to him; What all has been tested for (thyroid, kidney, liver, Lyme’s, lupus, vitamin B 12 deficiency), whether he thinks you have generalized spinal neuropathy, why he feels that diabetes is not the only cause for your symptoms, etc.
Also ask regarding treatment, what medications or physiotherapy are needed.
Hope this helps. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.