Okay, so in the last year and bit, I've had the following issues (I'm 25y/o male):
1. Lower back pain (poss. from new laptop - seems better since I've got a stand for it)
2. TMJ (poss. related to the above?)
3. Geographic tongue (seems to pop up after alcohol, spicy or acidic food - I think)
4. Skin problems - recurring patches (derm wasn't sure it was but didn't seem concerned)
5. Bowel problems (for last 6 months) - Every now and again, for a few days in a row, I have unshaped stools (colour & digestion normal) which then returns to normal for a few weeks until the cycle starts again. No pain, no diarrhea, just urgency when I wake up. There seems to be no pattern, food wise to this and likewise, it doesn't seem like an infection.
6. GERD (or something like it - mainly when I eat fish, but very occassionally with other foods).
Last November I had a CBC which was all normal. Full negative STD panels well outside of any window periods.
I don't "feel ill" or anything like it - I just seem to have these ailments.
Have been to my GP, but only with regards to individual ailments.
Anyone got any ideas / possibilities / similar symptoms?
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.