Swelling near clavicle -- any ideas?
Hi I'm a 28yr old female with recently diagnosed hypothyroidism. I currently take Levothyroxine and have been on it for 5 weeks.

Last night I felt some heaviness/pressure in my right clavicle and although my partner said it felt ok I examined the area a bit more by pressing into it. It's not tender when I press and it's not red but it feels swollen and 'heavy'. I examined it again this morning and I can feel a hard, circular lump that doesn't move when I press it.

Anyone got any ideas as to what this is? Thanks!
Hi!
The swelling may have been there due to hypothyroidism causing skin thickening.  It could also be a swollen lymph node. Other possibilities are fat deposition or a soft tissue swelling. Please consult a doctor if it persists. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.