Swollen lymph nodes and severe leg pain

I have some sort of virus which has been going on over two weeks. Fatigue which has subsided, headache which has gone but I still have swollen lymph nodes in my necj, jaw, groin and knee but only on the left hand side of my body.

I also have severe what feels like muscle pain in my left leg, it starts in my thigh and goes down my leg. If I stand up it goes away but sitting and laying cause the pain.

The doctor did blood tests and said there was no sign of inflammation or infection and the pain is probable reactive arthritis!! I still have this virus, I can feel it but no idea what it is?? The leg pain is the worse and seems to be bad just above my knee.

Any ideas?

Hi!
Swollen lymph nodes across multiple areas or generalized lymphadenopathy can be due to viral infections such as mono or EBV or cytomegalovirus or due to bacterial infections like TB.  HIV or AIDS, leukemia, lymphomas and other cancers can also be a cause. The pain above the knee can be due to muscle pull, pinched nerve, rheumatoid arthritis, supra-patellar syndrome or bursitis (inflammation of the lining above the knee bone) etc.  It is difficult to determine the cause on net. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Take care!