Autoimmune Disorders Community
They said my Lyme was gone...I know it's never gone...but, now the...
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

They said my Lyme was gone...I know it's never gone...but, now they want to tell me I have Lupus??

Hey Y'all! Hope everyone's feeling as good as they can today. I dealt with crazy neurologic lyme from 2007 - 2009 - PICC line and then lost my gall bladder...the works. I really did feel better. I swear. However...now, not so much. So, I went to the doctor...a different one from my Lyme days - he's WAY too expensive. They called me and told me I tested positive for Lupus. I argued there was no Lupus test, but the lady disagreed and recommended a rheumo to go to.(I have an appt. on 11/15)
As with most of us, I asked for the blood work and have been googling things ever since. The only indication my doctor had for stating I had Lupus is a "moderate positive" ANA (that's what it says and is still in the normal range), however, my ANA w/ titres is 1:1280 with a mixed speckeled and homogenous pattern. And here are my symptoms:
Ridiculously drenching night sweats
Constant Fever
Numbness and discoloration in fingers - to white or blue
Headaches which are getting progressively worse
Chronic Fatigue - which my doctor gave me Nuvigil for...but, I don't think the doseage is effective anymore and I am not sure if it is the right drug for me
Anyway, my question is, do I have Lyme again (still)? I mean, I know it never goes away...but, we already lost our house and spent all of our money...it's done. It's gone. Bye Bye. I'm going all in-network now...and none of these guys know BOO about Lyme...could it be Lupus??? I don't get rashes and LUCKILY have never had joint or muscle pain, except for about a month after I found the bullseye...about a year before I was diagnosed. I've been crazy lucky...only neurological issues...had to learn how to speak again...the easy stuff. (tongue in cheek)
Any thoughts?? The last rheumo I went to didn't do anything for me and I ended up spending most of my time at the neuro and the internist. A little less time with the gastro and the endochrin guy and almost no time with the rheumo and the hemotologist.
Any clue? Anyone relate?