Autoimmune Disorders Community
Thought I was crazy!!

Thought I was crazy!!

Hi everyone,
  I started with inner vibrations last fall.  Started in my trunk area and would wake me up, thought maybe it was my heart but my pulse was regular. ( I'm an RN).  Several months later started to feel numbness/tingling and burning/ weakness in my thighs. My MD told me he believed the thigh symptoms are neuropathy but I have a hard time believing that diagnosis.  It seems to me that all these weird symptoms are related, some kind of electrical short circuit.  The vibrations are now throughout my body and last night felt as if I was on a vibrating bed.  I feel bad others are suffering with these symptoms but am relieved to know that others have the same symptoms, I felt crazy.  I have had C6-7 surgery with plate and bone graft 2001 but I do not think this problem is related to that condition.  Has anyone ever had a real diagnosis for this? or something to stop the vibrations.  Last night was so bad I was afraid I was going to have a seizure!
Hi PATTI A.

Interestingly enough, I had a couple cases, like yours
in the past. One got resolved easily, as the person had a neural conditioning of sorts to cell phone vibrations, so a couple sessions of Hypnotherapy(I'm a board certified Hypnotherapist) and eliminating the vibe mode on the cell phone took care of it.
The other one had to do some locked energy stemming from unexpressed emotions, when her baby would wake up and cry- she had an electronic device in her b/r to alert her- that manifested later after every time she had stress at work , usually experienced during her sleep.
A mineral deficiency did not help (tissue magnesium and potassium, I believe). This took longer to resolve (as it was challenging to connect it to the original events) with energy psychotherapy, hypnotherapy and Reiki.

I don't know if this is helpful, but I would also recommend that you check for deficiencies, specially tissue minerals, electrolytes and neurotransmitter
dysfunction. Testing for the latter is crazy!
The most accurate neurotransmitter tests are reserved for Pharmaceuticals, for research and development of psych. meds and anti-depressants. lol!
You may do the questionnaire tests on your own if you want and since you are an RN you can do your own assessment.
Just go to the Integrative Psychiatry website.
I've used this a few times and I find it's fairly decent for educational purposes.
Please do not purchase any Neurotransmitter supplements unless you really know what you're doing and do a ton of research to verify everything.

Wish you well.
Niko