Throat with lumps
Last January I had a swollen lymph node in my neck but I had my doctor check me and she gave me Cefuroxime, the swelling went away, then after that week, I had a swollen something in my groin, he thought it was lymph node so he gave me Co-Amoxciclav but it didnt went away so I asked another doctor and he told me that he wants to see an Ultrasound of my groin, and it was not Lymph Node, it was my Artery. And it still there until now, beside it are some fatty tissues which can be felt really. Then on February 19, I had a sore throat and it has red lumps like blisters at the back of the throat, and until now it is still there, my ENT gave me Roxithromycin and it didnt react to it, its still there until now.  I don't know what this is. Help me.  I searched the net and it says there that this lumps are linked to post nasal drip, is that true?  I dont know.  I will visit another doctor tomorrow. and theres alot of itchiness on my body.

By Your Stripes, I was healed -Isaiah 53:4
Hi!
If you had red blisters in back of your throat and itchiness all throughout your body then you probably had an allergic reaction to something you ate. You need to get an allergic skin test done. Other possibility can be a bad acid reflux, with H pylori infection. This can also cause itch. Take omeprazole and antacid gel and consult a GI doctor to rule out these causes. H pylori infection can be caught on a carbon urea breath test.
Take care!