Thrush/Alopecia
I recently have had my first Alopecia Areata bout. It was discovered in May of 2009 with a single spot at the back of my head (right-hand side). Since May 09, I have had 7 more areas appear.  I am having Cortisone injections in the areas once a month and using a topical form every other day on the areas.
I am on the pill (same one for the last 6 years), B 12, Cranberry, Chinese Womens Heath vitamin, Executive B Stress Forumla, Acidophilus vitamins/supplements daily.

Corresponding with my discovery of my alopecia in May 09 I was also diagnosed and treated for thrush (genital region).  At the time I had attributed it to a weaken immune system after some major changes in my life. It was only recently after ongoing episodic thrush outbreaks and further study have I read that due to my immune disorder (alopecia) that I am more susceptible to thrush outbreaks.

I have tried so many things to get rid of it.  Topical creams ( 2 types), cranberry juice/ tablets, increased water intake, Diflucan tablets and I practice overall cleanliness and avoid synthetic underwear.

This is becoming debilitating.  I really need to get rid of this.
Please help.
bump