UCTD please help
I was told i have SLE 6yrs ago now it has been changed to UCTD  my symptoms has got worse over the years, ranging from joints pains, loss of use of one hand and one leg for short periods, now the other leg is doing the same it is like i loss all strength in these joints, I have had many falls from this I hope i don't break something with the falls, swollowing food sometimes causes me to be sick and panic from the pain in the centre of my chest , the list goes on. I am waiting to see a specialist but i need to know more about this condition and what to look out for. I suffer a dry mouth all the time i have a spray for that and dry eyes, i don't know if that is the cause for the choking feeling i am getting. I have also  testsed positive for PBC on blood tests, I have to have a liver biopsy, some days i feel so tired, and i find it difficult to wake up, it has become a real problem, as i have fallen asleep with the house unlocked and i try to wake myself but i can't. This is making me very depressed as I feel lazy but i just don't have eneregy some days. I would love to know more about this condition from a DR who know about this condition

This discussion is related to Autoimmune  questions.
Blood tests for the PBC have been postive twice positive mitochrial Ab on bloods , I am waiting to get into a liver clinic to have a liver biopsy. I have been having the test once a year for the last five years and they all come back postive. These are the comments on my last lot of tests Anti SS-A (Ro 60) antibodies are associated with Sjogrens Syndrome and SLE. The presence of the reported antibodies have been confirmed by line immunoblot. double standed DNA (ds DNA) antbodies are highly specific for SLE. however, these antibodies are not present in all patients with SLE. Antinuclear Antibody titlre (hep-2) 80 (<80) antinuclear pattern observed Speckled . Cytoplasmic staining suggested of an Mitochondrail antibody was observed. Alow titre antinuclear antibody is present. Thyrcid stimulating hormone 0.8 mU/ L (0.40-4.00). Euthyroid level. However if hypopituitarism (rare) is suspected, free T4 assay may be indicated. full blood count commnt Mild eosinophilla. . Master vitimin B12 Folate Borderline low- normal vitamin B12 result . An anti AMA-M2 antibody was detected. Antibodies against AMA-M2 are characteristic of primary biliary cirrhosis. this test has been repeated and come back the same liver function test was ok.
I don't have my lastest ENA , anti smith antibody, but i was told the are postive by my GP.
I would love to know from a doctor what they think it is what is really wrong with me