Unexplained water blisters in mouth
I have had numerous water blisters in my mouth over the past 8 weeks.  I have consulted 5 different MD with several follow ups this week.  The blisters come on rapidly and break down quickly. When on the base of my tounge, the blisters extend quickly when touched.  When the blisteters break, the area is painful and red but heals until the next one shows up.  This makes eating difficult.  I was diagnosised with a virus.  Acyolvair has not worked.  Since it has been 8 weeks, it was suggested an autoimmue disorder, maybe pemphigus, lupus and even a type of cancer somewhere in my body.   I feel fine and my CBC was normal.  No other test has been done yet.  I have seen an ENT.  I see an endocrine md to check on a nodule on my thyroid.  (found by the ENT but no idea about cause of blisters)  Also to see a dermatologist this week.  I was hoping for direction before I see the next group of MD's.
Hi!
Well, if viral infection is ruled out (Herpes, Coxsackie virus etc) then these could be due to iron and vitamin B deficiency. Take a multivitamin pill and see if it helps. Change your tooth brush and use one with soft bristles. Avoid hot and spicy food for a few days.
Hope this helps. Take care!