Autoimmune Disorders Community
What could this be?

What could this be?

I'm 23yr. female. I'm 5'5" and about 140lbs. I fairly active, I do have a two year old son that I chase after all day. About two weeks ago I noticed a rash on my stomach, that has since then gotten worse and is now slowing spreading to my back. The rash looks like light solid circle/oval red patches everywhere. It does not itch and it is not raised. About that same time, two weeks, I had also started having trouble sleeping. I feel exhausted all the time. Often times, I even feel sick to my stomach from the lack of sleep. Now it's effecting my vision and I feeling forgetful or foggy. I've always had neck problems but my neck seems to be hurting worse lately. For the past 5 years I have had joint pains in my wrists, elbows and knees. My muscles feel weak and ache constantly (feels like growing pains in my legs). My arms, hands and legs easily go numb and tingles if I put pressure on them, especially when I sleep. My hands will sometimes lock with my four fingers together and my thumbs going inward. I have a constant low-grade headache and a low-grade fever that comes and goes. Everything seems intensified lately. does anyone have any idea of what is wrong? I was told to go to urgent care when I mentioned I had neck pain and a rash, but the doctor on call only gave me creme for the rash and told me to follow up with my primary doctor in about a week. Thank you!
Many of your comments sound a lot like the beginning symptoms of fibromyalgia syndrome.  The rash part to me is a dead give away for a chronic infection like Mycoplasma.  You may find that this seems to feel like a sunburn or it may itch or cause a tingling feeling on your skin or like insects crawling over your skin.  The widespread pain and joint problems are also consistent with this possibility.  In our diagnostic studies we found that over 75% of FMS patients had chronic Mycoplasma infections, so this is a very real possibility.