Aa
A
A
Close
What do I have???
I had a cyst on my left eye that caused discoloration (red/yellow) of the conjunctive. The cyst has dissapeared with use of artificial tears two weeks ago but the cojunctive is still discolored slightly in both eyes- and it never was before. At times it is hard to focus my eyes which usually takes little to no effort.

i saw an opthamologist and she said the cyst was nothing but that if the irritation or redness did not go away it may be a symptom of an autoimmune disorder.

This in combination with extreme fatigue, itchy spot/rashes that come and go on my arms and generalized sore joint pain is making me a little nervous. The fatigue lasted for about 2-3 weeks after the cyst surfaced. I am told that this could have been the span of a "flare up" which is why I'm feeling gradually better.

I shared this information with my doctor and he looked like he wasn't taking me seriously and told me it was nothing without running a test. I believe he is wrong. Can anyone help me? No one will take me seriously!

Has anyone started with symptoms like this? What is wrong with me?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
881165 tn?1265988188
Those are all possible complications of Sjogren's.  Were your eyes dry or gritty feeling before the discoloration?
Comment
Cancel
881165 tn?1265988188
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Autoimmune Disorders Community Resources