What is wrong?
i have been having a problem in the middle of the night and when i wake in the mornings.  There is a deep internal tremor in my body that really worries me.  There are times it is go bad that it awakens me. I really wonder what is wrong. I need some answers.

I have also been suffering from internal tremors. This is a perplexing problem for many people. Can you tell me if you are male or female? If female, are you menopausal? If so, interrnal tremors are many times experienced in this subgroup and seem to go away after menopause. If not, this may be an autoimmune issue caused by heavy metals and/or candida. Please search for some of my posts on merucry toxicity and candida for further reading.
I have had internal tremors for 2 years and like nearly every writer here my GP ,endoctrenologist and others dismiss this ailment as anxiety. I have all the tests imaginable and all come out negative. like many here I  am wakened most nights between3 and 4 am by internal body tremor throughout the body .But very mild during the dayv
Ihave tried to experiment to try to find out if there is a biological disease component to it. Adrinal etc.
Deep breathing slowly through the nose , holding your breath for say 5 secs and breath out slowly will stop the tremor for about 2 minutes. So i figure that my problem has an anxiety component. My cortisol level at night is too high and this is causing the tremors I think  and am trying to find out how to stop this.
I live in new Zealand but i joined the Life Extension Foundation in Florida  US . A research foundation . They sell very potent supplements to support research. Possibly the best in the world as others about this org.
Ex.    L 'Theanine (anti stress supplement made from  green tea. This product DOES stop the tremor for an hour or so. So my feeling is that it is anxiety although I do not feel anxious.
  I recommend you punch    LEF.org  and look up  L'Theanine and Gingo Baloba, and articles on anxiety and stress . look forward to reading more on the subject . There is a product they recommend from Europe Stabilium 200 taken for 15 days which is supposed to work for anxiety .
Best wishes to all. Colin

About four months ago I was riding around a round about when a car coming up to the roundabout line didn't stop and hit me. For the first couple of months I just felt sore, bruises ect but then after that I started to feel a viration sensation down my whole body whenever I move my chin to my chest. I hhave also stared getting dizzy spells which occur for short periods no longer than four seconds. Does anybody no what the vibrating is or how I can get it diognosed?
Been to doctors and a&e no help