A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Which form of Ssc

In Oct 08 I went to the doctor because my hands kept swelling up at night.  In the mornings they were painful and puffy.  This had been going on since June 08.  I was told I had Raynauds.  I had blood tests done I was positive ANA of >640 (nucleolar and speckled pattern) and borderline ds-DNA at 23 IU/ml.  I had another full lab done in Dec 09.  The ANA result was the same but the ds-DNA was now positive at 27 IU/ml.  My ENA have come back negative both times. There was no test for RNA polymerase I,, II, or III though.  Are these tested under a different name?
It is April 2010 and I am 31.  I am now having definite pain in my knuckles and top of my wrists.  At times it is as though the top of my hands and wrists are in spasm.  If I move them at this stage it’s excruciating.  This can last for minutes or run into the next day.  I have found that applying heat helps.  I also seem to ache in different areas throughout the day.  I have headaches quite often now.  I have also had what feels like alternating chills and flushes off and on.  Neither lasts for very long but I might get several through the day or none at all.  I have had abdominal pain off and on in my lower right side since January 2010 but the ultrasound did not turn up anything.
Sometimes I can be sitting at my desk, suddenly feel lightheaded and as though my balance is a little off but then it will come right.  This might be the medication I am on though.  I have been on 10mg of Amlodipine and 100mg Asprin per day for the Raynauds and am taking Omeprazole daily for indigestion as well.  
I asked my Rheumatologist what he though was going on.  He mentioned Systemic Sclerosis but didn’t really go much further into it than that.  Which form of SSc, Limited or Diffuse?  What changes should I look out for? What does skin thickening look like?  
I try not to be the hypochondriac who stresses about everything but winter is on its way so things will get worse.

I have kept it a secret from most and carry on as usual, smile plastered over my face but I need answers and an outlet.