A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

anxiety

I am 37 years old female, that has been diagnosed with anxiety and panic disorder. I have taken medication for anxiety on and off for years (currently not taking it now).  For 18 years I have experienced headaches that sometimes are disabilitating and sharp chest pains that immoblize me. Also I have experienced an increase of nausea, and dizziness (I am now always feeling this way).  I will have periods of vomitting sometimes for a day sometimes for weeks. My joints ache mainly in my wrists, knees, hip and feet along with a numbness and tingling in the hands and feet. I am finding myself fatigued all the time and feel in a fog and forget things easily.  I have gone in and got no answers until recently when a dr told me that the majority of my symptoms was just due to my anxiety disorder. I know that these can be symptoms of anxiety but the fact they have increased over years - is that normal?
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
hello sorry to hear of your troubles !!! I myself are in the same boat!! unfortunately i also have hashimoto disease but as I've heard anxiety can go hand in had with depression as well.

please check with your doctor this possibility as well as thyroid issues.

my thoughts are with you.
Blank
Thank you
I had several thyroid tests when I first started having these symptoms but they always came back fine.  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Autoimmune Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank