Autoimmune Disorders Community
autoimmune hepatitis

autoimmune hepatitis

My sister is 25 years old and suffering from disease and autoimmune hepatitis 2 months of the drugs used to suppress the immune system and I want some information about the disease and its treatment have ways
On this site there is an autoimmune hepatitis community.  Go to forums, then hepatitis, and you'll find people who are very familiar with the disease. Your sister may be on the immunosuppressant Imuran (azathioprine) which is often used for AIH.  
Hey there. I was diagnosed with AIH 2 years ago. i am currently on prednisone and azathioprine. my number have dramatically dropped and it looks like the progression has slowed down.  that treatment has worked for me, but make sure to ask your doctor for all your options to figure out the best one.
Sure you know Hepatitits is inflammation of the liver.  Think it is pretty important to consider the diet since animal protein is a problem for the liver.  Should avoid all fats, sugar and highly processed foods.  I recommend you get the book "Prescription for Nutritional Healing" which will tell you the natural supplements and diet you can use to help with this condition.  Try googling the condition on line so you can get the information you need to make an intelligent decision.