Autoimmune Disorders Community
breast feeding with left side pain

breast feeding with left side pain

iam really going crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! iam 24 years old and just had ababy 3 months ago. iam breast feeding my baby, since i was really young i started having this slight pain in my left breast with left breast slightly larger than the right one. and over the years it started to get stronger but in very distance periods. around my second trimester i started to feel the pain more sharper and experianced lymph nodes pain under armpit,under breast and at the sides of it.then around the 3rd trimester it came back much stronger and including pain at the neck,back and sholder..now and i have this pain all over my left side from head to toe(head,behind ear,neck,shoulder,arm,joints,knees,chest,abdomen,back) i had an ultra sound but the doctor told me i have normal breast tissue and no lumps even under the arm..could this be an advanced breast cancer? iam so concerned that it could be spreaded to lymph nodes,brain and bone..all iam thinking about is DEATH and am not gonna be there for my baby,,iam letterly going insane..plz help me.
update:

i went to an internal medicine specialist yesterday, he operate a clinical examination on me an i told him about each and every symptom i've had..and he just said i have nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  he didnt even asked for any tests to be done. he told me that its probably due to pregnancy and breast feeding. he checked my neck and around the left breast and knee lymph nodes(ultrasound) and he told me they aren't enlarged.he put me on MELOXICAM 15 mg, B6 B12 B1 supplements and CIFIXIME 400mg. i started to notice that my whole left side joints seems to be a bit swelled. i need to know should i go to another doc.? and what specialty should he be? or should i just wait and see? any respond will be highly appreciated.
I'm not sure I can guide you the right way, but this has been ging on a long time, not just while prgnant and breast feeding.  Have they checked for an autoimmune disorder?  Have they thought to check your RA, ANA, sed rate, white blood count.  

Do you have
*facial rash
*fatigue
*sores in you mouth
*muscle pain/weakness
*headaches
*feel feverish
he didnt ask for any tests. what tests do u suggest? i have headache, muscles pain, feverish and my left arm,side and leg are sore. i have had facial rash but I'm not sure if it's rash or acne's, it doesn't itches and i have a flu like symptoms (sore throat, sneezing, and itchy nose).any suggestions?
I would ask your dr. if he/she thinks it might be an infection of an autoimmune disorder.  Common autoimmune  test start w/ an ANA.  This test the level of autoimmune responses in your body.  I would encourage you to spend time in the sun prior to this test.  If you had lupus, it would cause the ANA to be more elevated than it would have normally.

Is fatigue one of your symptoms, or is it mainly pain?