cant make a fist
what would be some causes of inability to close hands?
Could you be more specific. DId you have an injury. Is it swollen, painfull, red? Did anything happen before you could not make a fist?
Are your hands and fingers swollen. More information please.
cat33
what does it mean if you haven't been injured or hurt but are unable to make a fist? low iron in your body? some type of low nutrient intake?
i was diagnosed with mixed connective tissue disease a couple years ago.  one of my sympyoms was that i could not close my fists for about a year. they attribute it to rhuematoid athritis.  prednasone is the only medication that works for that symptom, but i cant steroids forever.
if i were you i'd have an ANA done (blood test)
I haven't been able to make a fist my whole life, its barely even gets close, except my pinky kinda gets close to closing but I was diagnose with RA and never had anything to help me with it and it doesn't seem to be bad anymore at all, I just wanna understand why my whole life I couldn't make a fist?