Autoimmune Disorders Community
costochondritis

costochondritis

i got a shot of swine flu vaccine (with squalene) in a gulf country in december.the next day i carried a very heavy luggage in my right hand for 15 minutes.but i am used to carry such heavy weights with no problems.after 5 days i noticed some vague discomfort in my my right chest which then was diagnosed as costochondritis.it involves my entire right chest from upper to costal margin.this come and goes becoming more even if i do some minor activity with  my r hand.some say that the squalene in the vaccine has triggered costochondritis. please help

This discussion is related to Swine Flu Concerns.
I can't comment on what specific disease you have but you should have and understanding on how they make these vaccines and what they put in them.  They introduce the virus and then they have to kill it.  They often use formaldehyde to kill the live virus.  They use Thimerosal (mercury) as a preservative.  Check out what is in these vaccines before you put them in your body.  Mercury is a known neurotoxin and can make you very sick.  There are things you can take to detoxify your body.  If you are interested in trying this google words like mercury toxins and detoxification and maybe you can get on a program which will help and get this stuff out of your body.  Dr. Tom McQuire DDS has a program for detoxification of the body and it worked for me.  I know how sick mercury can make you because the amalgman (mercury) fillings the dentist put in my mouth made me very sick.  I use to get a flu shot once a year but that was before I knew better.  I make it a habit of reading labels on everything I put in my body and try and stay with the raw fruits and vegetables which help the body deal with the bad things we have put in it.  Hope you can find the answer you are looking for.  
Not all vaccines have mercury in them anymore. Many do not contain mercury anymore
Wheither they use mercury, aluminum or whatever agent as a preservative it is best to know what you are putting in your body.  They have to use some poison to keep the vaccine from spoiling.  They use just enough to keep the bacteria from growing in the vaccine but not enough to kill you.  It is like the process foods some people eat.  They use just enough of the hydrogenated oils or preservatives to keep the food from spoiling but not enough to kill you.  You get enough of these bad things in your body you will wish you were dead.  Our health is related to what we put in our bodies.  You put the good things in your body then your body can repair itself.
Yes we do need to watch and be aware of what we put in our bodies but scientific evidence has proven time and again if "detox" ing your body or following elimination diets work you either have an allergy to something you have eliminating OR it is all in your head. You post time and again telling everyone on this forum they need to detox their body. This is rediculous your posts are the same to everyone telling them about vaccines and mercury how they are killing us and the reason for all sorts of medical problems. This is absurd. Some people have legitimate medical issues that are genetic as in NOT because of what we put in our bodies but because of GENETICS. It's science. It's proven, it's fact.