could I have
I am a 43 year old women, I have had type 1 diabetes for most my life I also have low thyroid. For over a year I am just so tierd I have no energy, I still work but it is a sit down job and all I can think of doing it laying down. my leg muscle hurt and if I stand too long they want to give out I have not lost any weight I am of normal weight. no tan skin, I have 2 spots one my leg the other on my neck but I think they been there for like 5 years or even more. I do all of a sudden want to add salt to my food. where befor I never touch the stuff. but it not so bad that I am like eatting pickle all day.At time my blood pressure will drop when I stand and I do get a bet lightheaded at times. I have no insrance but been to my family Dr. he did the routin blood work all came back fine. does it sould like addison or am I just getting old. and all seems normal? Thanks for any help at all
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1

I think you should have your cortisol level checked (rule out Addison's disease) and tilt table testing (rule out postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome).

Best,

PlateletGal
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Autoimmune Disorders Community Resources