could I still have RA?

I have been experiencing pain in my hip, wrists, fingers and feet, major fatigue and feeling blue and heart palpitations.  Went to a rheumatologist today with an RF at 26 and they said they could not diagnose me with RA.  I have many of the symptoms for over 6 months and am so frustrated and upset that I cannot figure out what is wrong.  They told me that I do not have RA based on the RF of 26. Please help me what to do next!!

This discussion is related to Autoimmune  questions.
Take calcium 500 mg and vitamin D (2000 IU) at night and magnesium citrate in the morning.  I'd try just those for a month, and if you want to add more, here is a list of things to consider:  

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-and-supplements/lifestyle-guide-11/alternatives-and-supplements-for-arthritis-joint-pain
I agree with Caryopteris. Unexplained bone and muscle pain was found in 93% with vitamin D deficiency. Calcium, vitamin D, and magnesium all work together.