Autoimmune Disorders Community
different symptoms

different symptoms

My symptoms have ranged from high blood pressure and sinus tachycardia.( I use turmeric to control it. )
swollen calve muscles. tremors and hot and swollen hands. paralysis in the legs for the days, and
now really bad nose bleed for three days. All my blood work is normal. Dr agrees there is something
wrong, just does not know what. Does anyone have an answer.

Hi!
The symptoms could be due to peripheral neuropathies of diabetes, in hyperthyroidism, parasomnia, multiple sclerosis, TIAs or transient ischemic attacks or mini strokes, hypoglycemia, disorders of calcium metabolism, hyperparathyroidism etc. Certain epilepsies too could be the cause. Consult an internal medicine specialist or your PCP. Discuss these possibilities with your doctor.  A comprehensive investigation is required keeping all the points in mind. You will need blood sugar monitoring, MRI of brain and cervical spine, T3, T4, TSH, sleep studies, serum electrolytes, brain EEG, etc to reach a diagnosis. Hope this helps. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
Thank you so much for your reply I've had an MRI of the brain and  C-spine I also had a complete thyroid work up . I had multiple blood work and 24hr
Urine studies to rule out Neuro Endocrine disorder. So far everything is
Normal. I have also had ultrasounds of my legs, which shows no Neuropathies of the legs.
Thank you for your help.

Sincerely John A Vales