Autoimmune Disorders Community
do you get spasms like this?

do you get spasms like this?

Every morning i wake up and my hands are in tight fist and my nails sometimes dig into my hand,my tongue is shoved up into the roof of my mouth and my jaw clenched tight,my rib area is painful and i feel like i have done sit ups i am squashed into a ball and my legs drawn right up to my tummy,i could not even recreate the postions i get into in my sleep!!

i also have spasm in my jaw,throat which effects swallowing, i feel like i have a lump in my throat,i get a hoarse voice and its weak by the end of the day,i feel these spasm in every muscle there is, i am going to see the neuromuscular consultant soon and have made note of these i think my gp is going in the right direction with the referal still have a nagging doubt it could be MS related hope i get some answers as i am down at the moment and after all this time would be good to get some proper treatment.

any thoughts would be good. thanks sam
Cannot tell you what you have but I have and do suffer from muscle spasms.  I have a muscle spasm happening on the left side of my face.  It has been happening for 23 years.  The doctors had prescribed muscle relaxers to treat it but all they did was relax the muscles in my chest making it hard for me to breath.  The more recent muscle spasm I experienced was in my back.  This has gone away.  My problem was the dental work I had done and had to get it removed.  Once I started a detoxification program to get the toxins out of my body all my symptoms went away.  Sympthoms I had were fatigue, dizziness, double vision, pains throughout my body, numb feeling in fingers and toes, pins and needles running up my arm, and nausea.  Most of the symptoms were on my left side.  From what I have read these neurological problems occur when you get too many toxins in your body.  A healthy diet mainly of fruits and vegetable along with certain vitamins and suppelments will allow your body to get rid of the toxins.  One diet which has shown success with this is the Paleo Diet.  You might want to google paleo diet along with a book on nutritional healing.  Good Luck.  
hi

I changed my diet to just water no caffine fruit and veg it made a difference for a while i lost weight which was good but it didnt last long the i do believe getting a balance between a acid and alkalie diet a ph diet is what i do and helps abit but there is more to this then a poor diet.

thank you for your reply.