Autoimmune Disorders Community
endometriosis/autoimmune/steroids/carcinoids

i was born with autoimmune and had kidney problems as toddler, developed digestive tract problems by age 10, ovarian cyst by age 12, gallbladder removed at 19 and seizures periodically since birth ending in diarrhea vomitting and loss of bladder. seizures started as absense seizures but after a c-section was perfomed they become full clonic tonic generalized seizures. i have shown symptoms of endometriosis the past 10 yrs. surgery was recommended 2008 and i chose a hormone therapy that end up making me deathly sick instead of helping me. in 2003 i was diagnosed with psoratic arthritic and put on vioxx which provoked a 3 small stroke like episodes.after so many failed medicined making me worst than better i gave up on my health. i keep a low grade fever that has handicapped my mentality after several years. i'm scared to get help due to my autoimmune disorder. could all of my diagnoses be carcinoid tumors in short? is it possible to have a full hysterectomy and use the affected organs to find the right medicines for the organs that can not be removed? so far steroids has been the best help. yi need help!
  • Seizure (1 replies):
    What is the best ways to maybe stop a seizure from happe...[more]